lurker no more

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 9:34 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Mike, it was great to meet you and Eileen in Richmond! Hope to see you both in June Take care, Patty
sportymike
on 2/2/06 10:05 am - va beach, VA
hey patty! doesn't look like we'll be making the june event sorry to say. eileen is heading off to visit her sister in hawaii..there, i finaly spelled it right. actualy, i cheated. asked eileen. however, i do own the world record for spelling it the most different ways, that somehow still do, look correct. but aren't. lol. tell rick it was a pleasure to meet him as well, and he owes me one of those badass whiskey sours he makes!
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 10:21 am - Henrico, VA
Sorry to hear you won't make it....but, Hawaii, that sounds like fun! Oh yeah, Rick's whiskey sours??? If I remember right, I think it is whiskey on the rocks, with a splash of sour..hehe. Dang, maybe he is the reason we were all acting so crazy that night!! Patty
sportymike
on 2/2/06 11:48 am - va beach, VA
yeah, i think they were like 99% whiskey and 1/2% sour mix 1/2% ice! damn good though. i stuck mainly though to the elijah craig, plus the skyy and 3 olives vodka. oh yeah, i do remember those pink shooters too, whatever the heck they were! pepto bismols? lol! man, i needed a reprieve after that weekend...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views