lurker no more

Ms Court
on 1/31/06 10:54 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome Mike. It was great meeting you and Eileen in Richmond. Glad to see you posting. Courtney 9 weeks out - 45 lbs
sportymike
on 2/2/06 12:27 am - va beach, VA
9 weeks and 45 lbs?! wooo nelly! you're gonna kill em' in june! cool to meet you too courtney!
WendyNVA
on 2/1/06 11:08 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey sweetie! Wow, whats it take to get a guy like you to post here? Tell me the secret, will ya? And give my hubby some tips! I absolutely love that you've come out of lurk-dome (is that even a word? LOL) and are openly showing support of your beautiful wife! Glad to see you here, hope its not a one-time shot. Love ya! Wendy
sportymike
hey, do i know you? or do i have to report ya to the proper authorities?~~ hey wendy!
WendyNVA
on 2/2/06 8:17 am - Va Beach, VA
We've never met.. Report me, please!
bkhunter68
on 2/1/06 12:46 pm - VA
hay mike: First I would like to say LETS KICK SOME SAND AROUND, LOL. I just signed up not to long ago and for the same reason you did. now if we can git OH to give Us back are spouses designation back, People that have not met us at least will have a clue of who we are. So anyways welcome aboard.
sportymike
hey cleve! yeah, i finaly signed up. actualy, eileen never really pestered me to, so i guess i'd better see what was going on in here personaly! lol. i always kept up w/ what was going on though. now, i have to find a pic where i don't look like a hells angel for my avatar? hmmm......
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 2:56 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Mike, what fun to have the spouses post!! I wish my husband would break out of his 'quietness' and do something like that, but I know he won't!!! I'll keep pointing out the other ones that do and maybe he'll have something to say! I doubt it!! It was fun meeting you in Richmond, and I know you met so many people I doubt that you remember me, but I adore Eileen (as I do all the VA Beach chicks!!) so I wanted to be sure and meet you!! donna
sportymike
on 2/2/06 9:53 am - va beach, VA
sure i remember you donna, i remember all the folks i met, granted, i horrible with names, plus alot of members here go by nicknames instead of thier real ones. i'm sure your husband will get around to it when he's ready, heck, it took me long enough! : mike
eileen f
on 2/2/06 2:12 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwww, Donna!! Thanks! That was so nice of you to say that! We ALL adore you, too, and wish that you lived closer!! Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views