lurker no more

eileen f
on 1/31/06 12:30 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi ya, handsome!!! I'm glad you FINALLY started posting after reading and lurking around for the past 2 years!! I love you! Thanks for all the support you having given me through the years and for loving me, though thick and thin! Love, Eileen
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 6:29 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well it is about dang time .. Welcome out of Lurkdom . I hope you consider me a friend . You have the sweetest wife and she is such a great person . I always enjoyed coming down to VA Beach with you all . I felt so insecure the first time meeting you all , but you all made me feel so at home . Thank you for that . Come in hang out .. these are the best people on the boards .. I hope you two are coming out in June that would be a blast . Take care .. Tink - minus a hezbend !
sportymike
on 2/2/06 12:28 am - va beach, VA
nat, there is no reason for you to feel insecure anywhere! you are a knockout! you made us feel very welcome in richmond, although i officialy wasn't there! ok, dammit, i was. not sure if we can make the june event. eileen and my daughter are going to visit her sis in the islands, i say it that way because i have a hell of a time spelling hawahi? did i do it right? i have to stay home and take care of my son, sean. the next one after that is for sure though! take care, mike
Jen_G
on 1/31/06 7:39 pm - in, VA
HI there Mike! It was great seeing you in Richmond again! Thanks for relieving my feet of my shoes that Saturday night! Hope to see you again in June if not before then! Jen
sportymike
on 2/2/06 12:28 am - va beach, VA
hey jen! being the gentleman i am, i had to do it. before track or some other perv besides me did!
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 7:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey YOU!!!!! It's about freakn time you got an account and started POSTING too! You've only been reading these boards for a coupla' years now. Uh, just a wee bit slow are ya? Lucky Eileen! Well, ya' know I luv'z you and Im glad to see you you JOINING in. It's gonna be nice taunting my pseudo brother ONLINE and in PERSON now. Aaaaah, the best of both worlds! Hugs - Lei (your #1 favorite pest - and Wendy thought it was her? Ha!) .
sportymike
on 1/31/06 9:49 pm - va beach, VA
yeah, i thought it might be a good time to join, especialy since meeting alot of the members in richmond, and having such a great time...if i remember right...:angel..ahh, as i see you more than wendy, i'd have to say you are in first place in the pest dept! lol, but i'm sure wendy could close the gap in a flash! jk, neat peps here. mike "your brudda"
WendyNVA
on 2/1/06 11:05 am - Va Beach, VA
I saw that
nitengale
on 1/31/06 8:48 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Serial killer or not... we still love you!!! Welcome to the BRIGHT side!!!! It was good seeing you again in Richmond and your bride looked so Pretty!!! What a handsome couple you 2 make! Kudos to you for all the support you have given her... I guess there are some nice guys still out there!!! wanda
sportymike
on 2/2/06 12:27 am - va beach, VA
thanks wanda, it was very nice seeing you again as well! you sure did look great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views