im back, finally...

RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 6:39 am - Wytheville, VA
Hey everyone, Just wanted to post and say hey to everyone..i have been in the process of moving back to Southwest Virginia...i hated Richmond...guess im a country boy...i hope everyone has been doing good....i have..i just have one problem...i find myself gagging alot..for no reason..i have finally found a protein drink i love..Its Nectar Fuzzy Navel...taste just like a fresh peach..I weighed myself today i am down from 439 day of surgery to 384..i guess thats great since i was just 6 weeks out yesterday.. Take care and hope everyone has a great evening! Randy
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 6:49 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Randy , It is good to see you back . Where did you move to ? You are doing excellent ! WOW 6 weeks . Amazing ! Keep up the great work .. Take care , Natalie
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:35 pm - Wytheville, VA
Hey Natalie, I moved to a small town called Chilhowie...im about 1 hr north of Tennessee line..Im very happy to be home again... Randy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/31/06 7:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Great going, Randy! Nice to see you. Hey, try that Fuzzy Navel mixed with Crystal Light Orange Sunrise bottled drink. It rocks! Might be too sweet for you at this early stage but it's great. Kathy
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:37 pm - Wytheville, VA
Thanks for the info Kathy, Not sure why...but for now in craving sour and tart things..i have been eating dill chips..they have alot of sodium...but good with everything else..Have a great day! Randy
A10sFrau
on 1/31/06 8:40 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Randy, I don't know you, BUT really wondered how a fellow from the Smythe Co. area could stand a sudden move to Richmond (having just spent a week there myself). Many of my students here in Rockbridge Co. claim they want to get away, but often get unhappy when they go further than Staunton or Roanoke. There's no place like home. Congratulations on your terrific weight loss! Lois
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:39 pm - Wytheville, VA
Lois, You are so right, the move was awful...I guess i am a Smythe County boy...Hope you are doing good...Have a great day! Randy
Julie R.
on 1/31/06 10:08 pm - Belspring, VA
Nice to have you back! My husband & I moved from Marion, VA (S/W VA) to Richmond after he graduated from college in order to get some work experience. Two years later we made our way back to Pulaski County. We love the country too, and it is nice to have my parents about an hour away! Of course from time to time we do miss the lack of things to do and hated that we hardly ever took the time to do all there was to do in Richmond. Congrats on the weight loss. 55 lbs in 6 weeks Best wishes! Julie
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:40 pm - Wytheville, VA
Julie, you are right, there are alot of things to do in Richmond...i guess things were just too fast paced for me..Have a great day! Randy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views