THE BEST NEWS .....

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 9:30 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I have been really worried about my sister these past few months .. she has been edgy .. cranky .. and just not herself .. And this past weekend .. we went out .. and she did not drink .. ya know why ... I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS 2 MONTHS ... She was reluctant to tell anyone - as she was not sure how my Mom would react ... Please keep her in your prayers for a blessed pregnancy !!!! Thanks ! Nat
lookin2lose2
on 1/30/06 9:43 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
That's AWESOME News! I pray for a good pregnancy and beautiful healthy baby! I love babies!!!
yvette223
on 1/30/06 10:03 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Congradulations That is wonderful news Nat, she will be in my prayers for a blessed pregnancy yvette
Ms Court
on 1/30/06 10:05 pm - Remington, VA
Congratulations Nat. I just found out this week that I am going to be an Auntie also. This will be my first blood niece/nephew (all the others belong to my step brothers/sisters) so I am really excited. Courtney 8 1/2 weeks out - 45 lbs
ElizabethC
on 1/30/06 10:42 pm - Wirtz, VA
Congrats to you all!! Babies are such wonderful gifts My hub and I are expecting our first grandbaby in May. My daughter-in-law is doing great...and she had RNY in 2003 She is totally my inspiration! Hugs! Elizabeth
Smukums
on 1/31/06 12:22 am - Richmond, VA
Oh Nat - that is wonderful!!! How exciting!! Congratulations to you becoming an auntie again and to her as well! Please keep us inform how she is doing and any other exciting news - as in boy/girl! Woohoo- Auntie Nat! XOXOXO Nic
Sporty Jill
on 1/31/06 9:12 am - Norfolk, VA
Nat- What GREAT news!!!!! Congrats to all! Jill 263/203/145
scarlett62
on 1/31/06 9:22 am - Richmond, VA
Nat, That is great news! Babies are so much fun! My baby is now 9 years old but she is still my baby. I have a neice that just turned 1 and her sister is 5 so they are my tinkerbell girls along with my daughter. I bought us all matching tink tee shirsts and we took pictures together with my digital and they are all my girls!!!! Keep us informed!!! Kathryn
SlimminShannon
on 1/31/06 11:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Oh congrats! That is wonderful!
cappymoon
on 1/31/06 11:20 pm - Northern, VA
LOL, I should have said something last night when we were talking, but our conversation was all over the MAP!! Congratulations Auntie Natalie, that is wonderful news!! New babies bring the promise of tomorrow, and there is nothing more special than that! She will be in my prayers for a wonderful pregnancy.....so she is due this summer?? Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views