Fair Oaks Hospital

wlsurvivor
on 1/30/06 9:50 pm - Marshall, VA
Hey Sharon! I just met you in Richmond (we really rocked, didn't we?!), but I felt like I had known you for a long time! I am sooooo sorry you have to go through this! But I am also glad you got to come to the shindig in Richmond, too! You will definately be in my prayers. Please let us know how you are doing or have someone post here so we know. Hugs, Karen
Ms Court
on 1/30/06 10:03 pm - Remington, VA
I am glad that they found the problem Sharon. Hope you feel better quickly after they fix you up today. Let us know how you are doing. Courtney 8 1/2 weeks out - 45 lbs
shoutjoy
on 1/30/06 11:34 pm - Culpeper, VA
What kind of meds. I am on Vicodin and it is like taking a placebo. Doesn't do anything at all. Got about 2 hours sleep last night due to pain. Anyway, good luck!
Smukums
on 1/31/06 12:25 am - Richmond, VA
Ouch! I am glad you found out what was causing your pain. I wish you a speedy recovery and get some rest!! Let us know how you are doing. Nicole
Donut22kids
on 1/31/06 3:47 am - Jeffersonton, VA
I understand that Dr. M is wonderful, I will be having Lap RNY on Feb. 8, 1:00, he is my surgeon also. I am scared stiff at this point, I have a hiatal hernia that must be fixed and the gallbladder has to go. I am just worried that it may be so much surgery at once. Anyway, I will pray for you. Best wishes, Donna
Roberta M.
on 1/31/06 4:56 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Sharon, I will be in Fair Oaks Hospital Tomorrow having my lower body lift with Dr. Kreiger. I will be in there over night. Where are you able to email in the hospital? Not that I would I probably will be very drugged up tomorrow. Hope they are taking good care of you over there. Were you able to start getting emails from our group again. if not just send an email to: WeightLossSurgerySupportofNorthernVirginia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Take Care or yourself. Roberta
Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 7:36 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girly!! I fgure you probably won't get this until much later but I so wanted to wish you well on your surgery tomorrow!! The computer setup is right in your room, you use the tv, and a keyboard in your bed. Then you can send and receive emails, even leave messages on OH, or the NOVA group. I am on the 5th floor , and you maybe will be too. If I'm still here we can walk together. XXOXOOXOXXOXXOXO GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 8:37 am
Sharon, I am so happy that they were able to find the cause of your pain. I pray every night for everyone on this board to keep them healthy and able to stay focused. I will send an extra prayer for you tonight that you have a speedy recover and bounce back soon Take Care, Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views