Daily Post/Stubborn lbs

Kitty Kat
on 1/30/06 7:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning VA Buggas! So... How will you move your body today? Well, the Thunderstorm Fairy made her appearance and now the Rain Fairy is visiting so I'll settle for some sit ups and push ups along with cleaning house and chasing Nora around. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 about to be gone! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Coffee down the hatch! Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Dunno what I'll eat today. Food doesn't seem appealing at this very moment although my bed does. ***STUBBORN LBS.*** Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 167 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 0 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 148 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 0 Mom Date:1/26/06 Current Weight:195 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 0 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 164 Goal Weight:140 lbs. lost: 0 Jackie Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 183 Goal Weight:150 lbs. lost: 0 Jill Goal: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 157 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 120 - I want to loose at least another 17 by my birthday (6/10) Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 165 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 0 I hope to be at 140 by my surgery anniversary in April so inspire me! Leigh Ann Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: will post that this weekend, no scale at school, gonna buy one though!! Goal Weight: 170 lbs. lost: 0 but thats gonna change! Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 181 *Updated* 1-30-06 Goal Weight:150 lbs. lost: 1 Hugs, Kitty Kat "Great minds rise above the rest." Twisted Whiskers - Jan.31st
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:21 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Kat ~ Well, Im "getting real" with my weight loss and it's actually showing up on the scales. There was NEVER a doubt in my mind that eating the way I had been for the last 4 months or so was going to come with a weight gain - but as silly (or stupid?) as this sounds, I really didn't care. I MISSED the ability to snack, graze and be down right naughty on my food choices. LOL - in other words I don't apolgize for making ALL the wrong choices, I did it willingly, enjoyed every last freakn bite of it and NOW, Im at a place in my brain - where Id "like" (want) to get back on track. One of the BEAUTIFUL things about this surgery - is that we truly ALWAYS can get back on track, if we want it bad enough and just resort back to basics! Long story over? I gained a total of 15 lbs over the last 12 months - my goal is to lose every bit of that before the next June Meet 'n Greet. Here are my stats: Leilani Date: 1/23/06 (assuming that's the date we "got back on track"?) Current weight: 179 ½ Goal weight: 169 Pounds lost: 4 ½ Still coming up WAY short on exercise - BUT I did change up my eating habits. Incorporated BREAKFAST into my routine and I truly can feel the difference in the "need to eat" - it's actually tapered off, imagine that! Ive also up'd my water to 120 oz a day - pure H20. Ive purged the house out of MOST of the reckless wasteful carbs. Im also focusing on the denser proteins first, which in turns only allows room for a few bites of the carbs and or veggies, also on the plate. Ive got another 10 ½ lbs to go - I suspect it's gonna take MUCH longer for those to leave, but I'll just keep plugging along - one day at a time. - Lei
lawoman
on 1/31/06 12:46 am - Hellertown, PA
How will you move your body today? Just got done 45 mins of walking at the gym, only got 2.5 miles in but I am working on getting that up there. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? took my multi's, will take my iron soon! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Got in 30 ounces so far...working on a protein shake so thats another 20.... Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Haven't had anything yet today...not in the mood yet..maybe later. Soo, I am hoping that when I go out today to buy a scale it will have actually moved, we'll see!! Take care and have a great day!! Love ya's LA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views