Getting Back to Basics ...

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 6:38 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I see a number of you posting about loosing those last few pounds . I want to take this time to remind you about getting back to basics . Sometimes we forget that the tool we where given is just that .. the tool . Do not be hard on yourself if the scale is not moving . You must step back and examine what it is you are eating .. and develop a plan that will work for you . The equation that I was given in the very begining goes like this : PROTEIN + WATER + EXERSISE = WEIGHTLOSS Also thrown in is good balanced diet and Low carb and Low Fat . If you are not tracking your food . . Try it .. www.fitday.com is an excellent tool to use . Remembering that you must move to loose . Examine also your exersise regimen . I know somedays I have a hard time making time for it .. But I have trained my body to love it .. and miss it if I do not . Incorporate some weight training .. this will build muscle and loose fat . Something as simple as lifiting a can of green beans - or lifting a jug of water .. I started out doing curls with 2 cans of left over sweet potatoes from the days past . I now use 5lb weights .. and my arms are getting firmer by the day . I wish you all nothing but sweet success ... and know that you will achieve your goals . Love you all . Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views