6 MORE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Kennie29
on 1/30/06 3:31 pm - Chesapeake, VA
6 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIG DAY!!! I am about to go nuts!!!! I had my pre-op appt and all my bloodwork was fine except my iron is low so i am taking some pills to get it up for this week and then they will start me on some more after surgery, while in the hospital. I am not really nervous, but just anxious about what the future holds for me! I know that I am making the right decision, but just a little scared, of the unknown, you know what I mean? Well enough babbling!!!!!! I am looking forward to a new and improve lifestyle, starting with my health and everything else, the rewards that come with it!!! Hugs, Kennie
TammyNVA
on 1/30/06 5:03 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Kennie, I know you are excited and you have a right to be!! I actually took the week before I had surgery off from work... it was the week of Thanksgiving and I had guests in my home the whole time. It was a wonderful week and took my mind off the upcoming "magical event!" We'll be praying for ya! Hugs, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 6:23 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kennie , I love that name ! I know the excitement you feel . It is something almost magical . I hope that you are starting to practice your new lifestyle now . Not so much the eating part .. but the protein part . I know 2 months before surgery , I started doing my protein . This will help you to heal afterwards as well . I know your journey will be one of nothing but success !!! Please keep us posted ok . Love and Hugs, Nat
Kennie29
on 1/31/06 1:30 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I will make sure to keep everyone posted and thank you for the support!!!! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views