Not the best day

cpatters
on 1/30/06 12:26 pm - Rockingham County, VA
I woke up this morning with great expectations of feeling a little better. I helped to get my kids ready for school. I took a shower, threw a load of clothes in the washer, and walked up stairs for the first time to take a look in my son's room for something. I started feeling more uncomfortable by the minunte. I had pain in my left side back area. Pain under my left breast where my g tube is and I felt bloated all over. I ended up napping most of the day away after that. After I took my pain med at 6 tonight and at that time I realized that I may have accidentlly skipped my pain meds during the day. I feel a little better now that I have been more on schedule with my pain killers. I hope tomarrow is a better day!! Cathy
Kennie29
on 1/30/06 2:18 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I hope that you feel better and remember not to overdue it!!!!!! Hugs, Kennie
TammyNVA
on 1/30/06 4:59 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Cathy, One day at a time, sweetie... and each day will be a little better! Hugs, Tammy
Tracy S.
on 1/30/06 8:14 pm - Newport News, VA
Yep - that's that little bird telling you -s l o w- down! Last Sunday night, I decided that I felt better enough to walk on the tredmill. Did a 30 minute workout. I was exhausted when down. Then Monday I was so wiped out. I had big plans to walk 30 minutes twice a day - it never happened yesterday. I went to work and then came home and went to be! Again - my body is saying -s l o w- down. I guess we can't make it back in just a couple of weeks. Stay strong! Tracy -- Max 281-BMI 49.8 RYN 1-16-2006 2 wks post-op 245-BMI 43.4 ~Nothing else matters, Metalica~
prissy25
on 1/31/06 12:21 am - Barboursville, VA
Hi there glad to see your post, take care of yourself and dont over do it hope to see you on the 18th.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views