NOVA Dinner - Feb. 11

KathieKathie
on 1/30/06 12:14 am - Manassas, VA
Hi all, At the risk of stomping on some pre-Valentine's plans, I have made reservations for Saturday, Feb. 11 7pm at Casablanca Restaurant in Alexandria, VA. This is something that's going to be a bit different for many, so I wanted to put this out there early. Casablanca is a Moroccan restaurant, with bellydancers every night at 8pm . They also do stuff at 10:30 on Saturday nights. Their web site is: http://www.moroccanrestaurant.com/ If you'd like to join us, please let me know! I'll need to give them a final count a couple days beforehand. Kathie
cathya
on 1/30/06 5:21 am - Orlando, FL
Kathie, What time is this dinner. I was one of the ones that said my husband and I would go. I want to join in, but I will be out of the area earlier in the day. I expect to be back by 7pm. Cathy A.
KathieKathie
on 1/30/06 9:51 pm - Manassas, VA
I have my emails at home from the initial inquiry... I do remember you saying you were interested! Our reservation is for 7pm. So glad you're going to be able to join us! hugs, Kathie
H. MC
on 1/30/06 7:27 am - Arlington, VA
sounds fun count me in
Kathy & Rich
on 1/30/06 8:10 am - Fairfax, VA
Looking forward to see you! Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/30/06 8:10 am - Fairfax, VA
I emailed ya! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:48 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Kathie - Greg and I would like to attend, but probably an early night with no belly dancing!! Greg teaches Tai Chi almost all day Saturday and as relaxing as THAT is, it is exhausting doing it all day. I'll let you know for sure as the time gets nearer - but it sure sounds fun!! love donna
KathieKathie
on 1/30/06 9:52 pm - Manassas, VA
Sounds good! Hey, where does Greg teach Tai Chi on Saturdays????? I would LOVE to get back to it! hugs, Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 12:31 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathie, he teaches at Oak Mar Rec Center. In the spring and summer he teaches at Accotink (I know that isn't how you spell it!!) outside. Which would probably be closer to you. Oh my gosh, he would it if you were in his class!! love donna
Jen_G
on 1/30/06 9:09 am - in, VA
Sounds like fun...we should be able to be there! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views