Charlottsville Meet and Greet

cappymoon
on 1/30/06 4:04 am - Northern, VA
Nic, Just email Melinda Gregory above, she should get you on the list, and I am sure they will be posting more about this within the week to kinda nail the total people coming Hope to see you there! Dianna
hollydecarlo
on 1/30/06 8:23 am - hopewell, VA
me and joann cant wait to see yah again
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/30/06 9:45 am - Staunton, VA
Holy Crap! I'm beginning to think that this should turn into a Meet and Greet in the afternoon.....................possibly followed by and ? Would this be too or am I just ? (Don't answer that!) JoAnn
elizabeth b-c
on 1/30/06 11:03 am - Charlottesville, VA
I'll be there with my partner. We're both looking forward to meeting so many wonderful people. elizabeth
cappymoon
on 1/30/06 11:18 am - Northern, VA
LOL, Where can we go dancing in Charlottsville, and do they have a reasonably priced hotel?? (Just kidding, I think!!) I am ride sharing with some others, so I will be back up north Saturday, unless they would like to stay as well! (Ok, JUST KIDDING AGAIN!) Cant wait to see everyone again!! And meet some new friends!!! Dianna
cpatters
on 1/30/06 12:14 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Dianna, I plan on comming over and I cant wait to meet everyone. I just need someone to tell me where the golden corral is. I think I know, but I am not sure I have the right one. See ya all soon! Cathy
Tracy S.
on 1/30/06 8:08 pm - Newport News, VA
Hi there - I am new to all of this. RYN 1-16-06 and my husband was RYN 11-11-05. What is the Charlottsville Meet and Greet? Can you tell me where I can get some more information on it? Directions and details? Thanks in advance! Tracy -- Max 281-BMI 49.8 RYN 1-16-2006 2 wks post-op 245-BMI 43.4 ~Nothing else matters, Metalica~
hollydecarlo
on 1/30/06 8:17 pm - hopewell, VA
we all going to the golden coral for a meet and greet lunch email melinda and she will give you all the details we would all love for you and hubby to come
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views