Charlottsville Meet and Greet

cappymoon
on 1/29/06 11:03 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Guys! I tend to get excited over meeting new people and seeing old friends, so, my question to you is: Who is going to be a lunch on the 18th in Charlottsville? I am making the treck down there with Jean, and hopefully Yvette, I havent heard from her, but I am curious as to who I get to meet! I get way too excited over this kind of stuff!! So, who is gonna be there?? Dianna
prissy25
on 1/30/06 12:28 am - Barboursville, VA
Hi Dianna Ill be there and the list I have is : Stacey Anderson, Rene Ghito, Lisa Cooper & Her sister Norma Jean, Shannon, Lois, Holly D. Joann, Elizabeth B., Tracy Saxon, Kathy, Dave C., Susan Merrick, Anna Miller, Catherine, Adrea. This is my list.
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 6:40 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Melinda .. add me to the list as well . And if Nicole comes perhaps she and I can ride together .. she is such a sweety ! Cannot wait to meet you all . Natalie
Smukums
on 1/30/06 7:21 am - Richmond, VA
hey Nat - That would be fun!! Yes - lets plan to ride together. I was talking to Kat about it earlier and maybe we can convince her to go :wink: I have a jeep so i can drive and take quite a few - maybe i can convince hubs to be the chaufer (sp?) and we can chit chat on the way down. Ok so I guess I am going to be there - woohoo! I am ready. Nicole
Kittyn Moon
on 1/30/06 6:47 pm - faber, VA
I would like to go... unless I am in SURGERY! No date yet, but this thursday have the endoscopy and next tuesday the appointment with the surgeon to set the date. Can I have the info on the meet and greet?
Che1ly
on 1/30/06 11:20 pm - Savannah, GA
Hey! I am house hunting this weekend in Va.. I would love, if I can make it... to stop by and say hi!
prissy25
on 1/30/06 11:30 pm - Barboursville, VA
Will you be here on Fen 18TH? If so stop in its on RT 29 Golden Corral beside the Post Office.
jbyrd72
on 1/30/06 3:03 am - Fishersville, VA
Hey Everyone!! I hope to be there as well... JoAnn has talked me into it. Hope to see everyone then. Jeff Byrd
Kathy & Rich
on 1/30/06 3:10 am - Fairfax, VA
I'll check with my other half. Certainly a possibility. I like the drive to Charlottesville and like Charlottesville itself. Kathy
Smukums
on 1/30/06 4:00 am - Richmond, VA
Di, As you know I am thinking about coming. I will let you guys know closer to then - oh who do I email to let know that I am coming?? I can't wait to meet more wonderful people!! Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views