Next Glamour Shots Session!

KathieKathie
on 1/29/06 10:16 pm - Manassas, VA
Hi gang! I've gotten a few inquiries about this, after y'all saw Kathy's photos (what a FUN day that was!!!). So, I figured I'd go ahead and post it here. I've already booked the next glamour shots day with the photographer, which is going to be Saturday, May 6 (pick-up May 20). The $30 sitting fee goes to the photographer, and he provides the costumes and props. You get 2 4x6 photos to take home, and he has other packages he offers as well. The studio is located in Manassas. I'll be sending out more details via e-mail as the date approaches, so, if you'd like to get on my list please ping me with your addy, off the boards of course. Kathie
cappymoon
on 1/29/06 10:54 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks for posting this!! I am so there!! Email addy coming your way, and this date is in my calander!! Thanks again! Dianna
Ms Court
on 1/30/06 12:03 am - Remington, VA
Hey Kathie, I am interested but have a couple of questions. Are all sizes accomodated? What exactly to I have to do as far as wardrobe/hair/makeup? Thanks for your response and I will probably be shooting an email your way. Courtney 8 1/2 weeks out - 43 lbs
KathieKathie
on 1/30/06 12:09 am - Manassas, VA
The wardrobe is EASY as pie, all sizes accomodated. Basically, it's just a tube-top thing that you put on for modesty, and, then we cover that with pretty fabric wrapped around to match your props that you choose - feather boas, fur coats, leather jackets, etc. It's just us girls, and the photographer, and he's very, very considerate and professional. He's been doing this for 17 years. You'll need to arrive with a clean face. I will provide your makeup, and, instruction on how to apply! Oh, and hair style help is also going to be there. She's a gem to work with! By the way, I had my own glamour shots done back in the fall. I'm going to re-do them that Saturday, time permitting. Here's a link to my previous one: http://www.availablelight.net/gallery/after/kc_092305c http://www.availablelight.net/gallery/after/kc_092305b http://www.availablelight.net/gallery/after/kc_092305
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 1:19 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathie , Dianna is going to send you my email address . She and I will ride together . This sounds like great fun . ! Hugs, Natalie
wanda
on 1/30/06 4:45 am
Kathie, This sounds like sooo much fun, please include me! I'm gonna email you my personal email address. Even though it's in Manassas, I think it would be a fun way to spend the day! By the way, your glamour shot pics are BEAUTIFUL! ~Wanda
Susan E.
on 1/30/06 6:40 am - Purcellville, VA
Count me in, sounds like a fun day. email [email protected] Thanks Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:58 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathie, I would love to do this!! I was hoping I could get sexy and thin before taking one, but I don't know when you'll do it again so maybe I better not miss the opportunity?? Do you have any other dates in mind? Anyway, put me on the list. [email protected] Thanks Kathie. donna
Jen_G
on 1/30/06 9:12 am - in, VA
This sounds like fun! I think I'll do it too. I totally hope to be at goal by then, so it would be a fun treat. Jen
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 6:20 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok sweety .. add one more . My room mate Pat Birdsong wants to join us too . I cannot wait . Your pictures are awesome ! Take care , Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views