Betsy Anitahug Update

jilldennis
on 1/29/06 9:38 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, this is Erin, Jill's daughter. My mom talked with Betsy this afternoon. Betsy is asking for everyone's prayers. She is safe and in her own house...however her and the ex had a confrontation and he has charged her with assault. (yes little Betsy!) Tomorrow morning at 8:30 she has to be in court. Mom has her new address- if anyone would like to send Betsy a note-just email my mom. My mom is doing ok- just real sore. She is running a low grade fever this evening but we are taking good care of her. Thanks for your prayers, Erin Dennis
ElizabethC
on 1/29/06 9:43 am - Wirtz, VA
OMG...Betsy has had to put up with enough crap, and now this?! Will definitely be keeping her in our prayers!!! Please pass along hugs and encouragement both her and yer mom's way for me. Elizabeth
Chyanne2u
on 2/1/06 3:29 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Erin/Jill........ Please let us know anything concerning Betsy. She is the sweetest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I want nothing but the best for her. If you talk to her, please tell her that Kathy Hall is praying for her and sending positive thoughts her way. I know her faith in God is strong but she has had to endure more than the average person. I pray she will find strength to get through this and hopefully get away from that maniac she is married to. PLEASE...PLEASE...let us know if you hear from her at anytime. Everyone on the board misses her and is concerned. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views