Re-check, need support

elizabeth b-c
on 1/29/06 9:08 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi, folks: I am going back to my doc in Richmond for another re-check on Tuesday, and I am so scared still. I have a gastrogastric fistula and pretty massive ulcers, but I am really trying to keep a positive frame of mind and not freak out about possibly needing more surgery. It's just so hard to not worry and fret. I know people here are great and offer wonderful support, and for that I am very grateful. On a good note, I am down 124 pounds, and tomorrow is my five month anniversary! That makes me very happy. I'll post on Tuesday night after the appointment. elizabeth 359/235/160
Susan E.
on 1/29/06 9:14 am - Purcellville, VA
Sorry to hear about you complications. Hope all goes well. But congrats on you loss. 125 that awesome. Susan
ElizabethC
on 1/29/06 9:39 am - Wirtz, VA
Hang in there Elizabeth!! I hope that everything heals quickly and that you can get back to feeling good and being able to better enjoy your new self Will be keeping you in my prayers for tomorrow's visit. TOE Happy Momma
cappymoon
on 1/29/06 10:45 am - Northern, VA
You will be in my prayers that these issues get resolved in a timely manner!! On the flip side, I am sure you are so excited over the success you have had thus far. Hope you are better soon, and look forward to meeting you on the 18th!! Dianna
wanda
on 1/29/06 11:53 am
Elizabeth, Best wishes with your appointment on Tuesday. I certainly pray that you get good news. 124 pounds is absolutely awesome. I hope the news you receive Tuesday is too. ~Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/06 6:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Elizabeth , Know that we are thinking of you . I am sure this has to be stressful on you . Try to keep a positive mindset going into it all . I am sure the docs will get you straightened out soon . Congrats on your loss ... you are doing awesome ! Take care .. Hugs Nat
TammyNVA
on 1/29/06 7:20 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Elizabeth, Congratulations on your 124 pound weight loss!! My prayers will be with you at the doctors. I realize this has been a tough journey so far and hope that you are at a turning point soon for recovery and health Hugs, Tammy
Shanana
on 1/29/06 8:04 pm - Altavista, VA
Hope you are better soon. Will be nice to meet you in good health on the 18th. Shannon
elizabeth b-c
on 1/29/06 10:31 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. I really appreciate all of you fine people and the courageous road you walk. I'll let you know how things go tomorrow. I wish I could think of something else... elizabeth (down 125 today, my 5 month anniversary!)
kabarron1
on 2/2/06 5:03 am - Hopewell, VA
Don't know if I missed your update; but was curious how it went. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views