my brother

scarlett62
on 1/29/06 9:22 am - Richmond, VA
I remember Friday night, and I will keep your brother in my prayers. My newphew just came back from there in late November. I am sure he will be safe. I support our troops and the fact that he is serving his country. Kathryn
wanda
on 1/29/06 9:24 am
Cleve, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. Best wishes for a safe trip and return to home. ~Wanda
bkhunter68
on 1/29/06 10:00 am - VA
Thank you everybody for your heart felt responces. I would respond to everyone one at a time , But who many different ways can you say thank you? So I will say it here and now. thank you all so very much for you concern and support for his deployment and as much for the support you have given Dianna and myself since her surgury, And the over welming feelings I recieved in richmond, I am not normally as open and free as I was but with you guys, I just couldn't sit back and reserve judgement. You were great. Thanks again
Ric
on 1/29/06 9:46 pm - Stafford, VA
Cleve my thoughts and prayers are out to you all all your family. Its hard to see a loved one off to war thats why its so important to support them and their family at all times. So I just want to say thank you to your brother and God speed! God damn I hate that we still have to do these things but Think God we have the best guys and gals for the job !
Ms Court
on 1/29/06 11:56 pm - Remington, VA
With all the excitement and changes coming in your family it will be an exciting year. Ya'll have my thoughts and prayers too. Courtney 8 1/2 weeks out - 43 lbs
LB
on 1/30/06 12:56 am - Northern, VA
Hey Cleve! I'm here for you! My BEST friend (practically brother) is in Kuwait right now waiting to ride over into Iraq. Its the most indescribable feeling I've ever dealt with! He's so brave and I've never been more scared! I'll keep your brother in my thoughts along with Will. LB
sportymike
on 1/30/06 8:24 am - va beach, VA
hey cleve, mike forrest here. eileens husband. i will say a prayer that he stays safe over there and gets home soon! i had a great time partying w/ ya'll in richmond. i can tell you love your brother alot. i love mine too, even though i want to kick his ass if we're around each other more than 10 min! makes up for all the times he rolled my ass when we were younger. lol. he is 10 yrs older than me so i owe him ...er, 20 or so mudstomps before we're square. peace.
Carole V.
on 1/30/06 9:41 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Mike you nut! It's good to see you and all the other hubbies posting on the VA board (of course now we have to find something else to talk about LOL). I hope all is well in Mikey-land and that you and Eileen get to come out and play with us soon. Those were some sweet words you said on your profile. Carole
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:51 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cleve - thoughts and prayers for your brother while he is in Iraq (and of course all the time he is serving). Please tell him that I so much appreciate what he is doing for our country! donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views