my brother

bkhunter68
on 1/29/06 7:31 am - VA
For those that were at Ricmond friday night and remember LOL, my bro is off to Iraq. HE is in Nevada now for 2 weeks of desert training and will deploy around 8 FEB 2006.The Question I could not answer at the time is were and for how long, Here it is some airbase in northen Iraq( Former Kurdish territory). And he will be deployed for six months. Thanks again for you prayers and concerns
Kathy & Rich
on 1/29/06 7:50 am - Fairfax, VA
Will keep lots of positive thoughts for him, Cleve. My office mate's son is headed that way soon. He is in training out on the west coast right now. Think he ships out in early March or perhaps late February. She and her hubby will go out to spend time with him the week after next - he has the week off. Kathy
bkhunter68
on 1/29/06 8:07 am - VA
thank you for your thoughts and I hope the 2 of them get back the their familys.
Kathy & Rich
on 1/29/06 8:13 am - Fairfax, VA
You betcha! Safe and sound!
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/06 7:59 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Cleve ... I know you will miss your brother .. and that it is hard to let him go over there . Just know that I support the troops there . I am not infavor of some of the reasons we still remain .. you and I discussd this . Know that many prayers are with him and your family . Keep us posted on him ok .. Hugs. Nat
bkhunter68
on 1/29/06 8:10 am - VA
You know I will. and thanks for being such a great friend and bad influence on Dianna . You know she will hit you with any updates before I can get to this computer
Kennie29
on 1/29/06 8:10 am - Chesapeake, VA
I will keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers. My husband is there now and has been for almost 2 years and my brother will also be going to Iraq, to patrol the airport in March!!!!! They will all be in my prayers! All the soldiers, civilians, and volunteers risking their lives so that the people of Iraq can have a better quality of life! Hugs, Kennie
Kennie29
on 1/30/06 2:13 pm - Chesapeake, VA
When he calls me it is all he talks about!! I have 6 more days!!!! Hugs, Kennie
tanalea
on 1/29/06 8:24 am - Richmond, VA
Hang in there sweetie...my son is there this is his third deployment he is airforce also...hes always been at the airfields also but this time he has been sent to the infamous prison in bucca. i guess the airforce took it over after the army mess a couple of years ago .he left in sept and is doing as well as can be expected ...he will be home mid march..they have internet service he can sign on once a day so we all have msn messenger accounts and can talk to him a couple of times a week and even see him with the web cam...as well as we can in his little dark cafe... anyway my prayers are with your family as everyones has been with ours take care tana
Susan E.
on 1/29/06 8:41 am - Purcellville, VA
My thought and prayers are with your brother and your family. Keep us updated. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views