Tomorrow's my surgery :)

aprilholt
on 1/29/06 5:17 am - hampton, va
I'm ok right now BUT I'm sure that 2 hrs of pre-op tomorrow will send me over the edge !!! I know they need time to get you ready BUT 2 hrs just seems like a heck of a long time !!!!!! We have internet in our rooms but I don't know if I'll feel much like posting So, ...............till Wednesday April Surgery date 1-30-06 10am
hollydecarlo
on 1/29/06 5:20 am - hopewell, VA
april, good luck tommorow!! everything will be fine.. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers god bless.. holly
Christine Hood
on 1/29/06 5:31 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck April!!
Kathleen L.
on 1/29/06 5:40 am - Arlington, VA
Good luck April. You will be in my prayers.
wanda
on 1/29/06 6:52 am
April, you are in my prayers. Let us know when you get back home! Hugs, Wanda
Deandra
on 1/29/06 8:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi April! I know exactly how you are feeling, I had my surgery one week ago tomorrow. And although I "KNEW" I was ready and doing the right thing; I kept going back and forth between excitement and nervousness. It's funny because I never gave much thought to the pre-op stuff but it went by really fast--one minute they were talking to me about the procedure, yada-yada and the next thing I remember they were telling me it was over . Good luck tomorrow! I wish you only the best!!! Deandra
Kennie29
on 1/29/06 8:12 am - Chesapeake, VA
Good luck and congrats, everything will go absolutely well!! Hugs, Kennie
Susan E.
on 1/29/06 8:49 am - Purcellville, VA
I know what a nightmare the night before can be. But just trust in your higher power take a deep breath and try to relax. We are all here to support you. Best wishes and let us know when you get home. Hugs, Susan
Pat F.
on 1/29/06 10:12 am - Richmond, VA
April, good luck tomorrow and may God bless you and keep you in his loving hands. I will keep you in my prayers and throughts and waiting to see you on the other side the losing side of life. I have not had the surgery but I am losing thanks to my daughter kittykat. I was turned down but I know what a lifesaving device this surgery is. Like I said my daughter and my husband have already gone through it. If we can be of any help please let us know.
aprilholt
on 1/29/06 10:17 am - hampton, va
You all are the BEST Can't wait to post about my weight loss !!!!!!!! April
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views