HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!

Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 8:56 am - Richmond, VA
LOL! No chargin' it here baby! BLECH on credit cards...been there done that but I did get all excited over some tostitos and mild salsa. Goofy I know but Y-U-M-M-Y! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/06 1:03 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Happy Re-birthday sweety . I for one know first hand how inpsiring you are . I will say it again .. when I met you at Commonwealth .. I knew right then and there .. you where a force to reckon with .. and that nothing had stopped you to regain your life back . I adore you ! I was so happy to be a part of your celebration with Nora .. the baby shower .. the picture of us .. it still melts me so much looking at it . I know you are still working on the last few pounds from the baby days .. but huney .. you are looking at it head on and working at it . Remember we talked about being accountable .. and you are doing that daily with your post . You are amazing and have done so well .. I look forward to celebrating even more re-birthdays with you .. and again .. thank you for being there for me always . Natalie
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 9:01 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya my Tink! HA! I will NEVER forget you and our 1st meeting still as beautiful today as you were then! Thank you so much for you kind comments. They mean so much. All of these replies do. Yep still working on my "Nora Pounds" but she is SO worth every one of them! Yep, working and full steam ahead. Thanks for you being there for me always too! Love ya, Kat
Smukums
on 1/29/06 1:42 am - Richmond, VA
Kat: Congratulations!!!! You should be very proud of youself and all the hardwork that you have done. Your successes are my inspirations as you know. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work and be proud!! Way to go! Nicole
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 9:02 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya Nic! You are welcome and I look SO forward to reading and enjoying your journey with you! Hugs, Kat
wanda
on 1/29/06 3:06 am
Congratulations Kat! You look awesome and are an inspiration to so many! It was so nice to meet you last weekend. Keep up the good work and feel proud everyday of how successful you are and how beautiful you are! Hugs, Wanda
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 9:03 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks! Awww thank you sincerely! Hugs, Kat
Sharon Q.
on 1/29/06 6:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Kitty Kitty!!! You have done sooooooooooo awesome in 3 years!! Bringing a baby "bugga" into the world is no small accomplishment, and even those who have not had WLS struggle for years after to get off that weight. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!!! We are all here behind you rooting for you!!! Keep up the good work, and when you feel on edge, give us a holler, we'll be right here to pull you back. You are a true inspiration to us all, and we love you!!! XoXOOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 9:12 am - Richmond, VA
Awww thank you! I WILL do it that's for sure. I'm on edge gimme all ya'll got baby! Love ya, Kat
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 9:47 am - Richmond, VA
Happy re-birthday baby. You have come a long way and still going strong. I have seen you growing up and going from a regular size person to a large and now to a nice size. You are where I want to be and with your help and the people on here I will do it. You deserve to take some time just for you. I know I do not have alot of time to give you to do this but we will see what we can do about it.I will always be there for you. I will be here for all the crying and smiling in the years to come. You make a big imprestion on everyone you meet. Keep up the good work and like I said I will be right here for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views