HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!

Kitty Kat
on 1/28/06 10:14 pm - Richmond, VA
I sit here this am looking at pictures of ME 3 years ago and it is not only awing but so inspiring to get these last 20-30 lb off me and get back in control of my life. I have been blessed in so many ways. It is truly amazing to see where I was and where I am now. In just 3 years which seems rather short to me I've accomplished and done so much that obviously would not have been possible had I NOT had WLS. It's the simple things...crossing my legs, fitting into a booth w/ TONS of room to spare, fitting into a bathroom stall and not have to turn and sit kinda sideways, wearing "normal" sized clothing, not having my seat belt in my car cut off circulation, walking w/out fearing I will pass out, no fear of climbing steps, I can get up and down so easily now, I can walk to my heart's content, playing with my kids, getting compliments (which I am STILL a WIP) and having them mean so much for all the hard work I've done...OMG the laundry list just grows. There is one very personal thing I know for a fact would never have happened without WLS and that is our youngest bugga Nora. OMG! She completes our family! We her and Kayla SO much. They are our lives. It is so amazing to think after Kayla we decided no more children because of all we went through but God had his hand in it and here we are. I have experienced preggers journeys before and after WLS and I am living proof things go much better when your health is better. It is so amazing to me! I could not be so successful without the and support of my family and friends and especially the encouragement, and support of my OH family. Ya'll are truly wonderful and I will continue to look to ya'll for inspiration and to enjoy our lives together. Please know I thank ya'll from the bottom of my heart. Love always, Kitty Kat CHEERS! I'm gonna celebrate today! My 3rd re-birthday!
cappymoon
on 1/28/06 10:50 pm - Northern, VA
HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!!! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your successes!! We will work together on those last stubborn pounds, I promise!! WE WILL GET THERE, together, with the help of our *family*. I am so excited for you, and I know there will be a celebration in Richmond today......keep up the good work, I will be thinking about you today!! Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 8:48 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya baby! Yes, we will. Guess how I celebrated? I ate some steamed to death broccoli w/ I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Tostitos w/ Mild Salsa and had some fun with my buggas and Trey. Life is good. I spent a lot of the day reading or attempting to The Tiara Club which I've re checked out of the library for the unteenth (not a word :haha) time and planned to fini**** but I haven't yet. Otherwise, just have vegged and enjoyed the day. Thanks for thinking of me! It really means a lot. Love ya baby! Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 1/28/06 10:53 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Kat! You have so very much to be proud of and to celebrate. Happy Happy Happy! Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 8:49 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Kathy! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 11:21 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Happy Happy Burf'day to YOU!!!! Congratulations on a very successful and HEALTHY journey - life is so 'wunnerful now, isn't it? Hey? It just dawned on me - I just made three years TOO!!! We shoulda toasted to it in Richmond - silly us! Do something SPECIAL for yourself today, just for YOU - you've earned it. Hugs - Lei
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 8:51 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya! Yep wunnerful! Me likes that! Darn it well, cheers baby! I'll take a shot of Crystal Light for ya right now! I've done a lot of lil things for me and have enjoyed my day! Hope your weekend has been a good one! Hugs, Kat
lawoman
on 1/28/06 11:24 pm - Hellertown, PA
Happy Re-brithday girl!! Congrats! Hope you have a good day! talk to ya soon! Love ya LA
Kitty Kat
on 1/29/06 8:54 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya! My day HAS been a good one. Got the lil bugga to bed and hoping the oldest will hit the hay too so I can get some much needed inspection of my eye lids tonight. Hugs, Kat
Susan E.
on 1/28/06 11:37 pm - Purcellville, VA
Yes indeed, do something special for yourself. You have earned it. Congrats on all that you have acomplished. You have done a great job and you need to crelebrate. So in the words of Wilma and Betty........... Charge It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go shopping (ha ha) Hugs, Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views