I'm home...

jilldennis
on 1/28/06 6:46 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi All: Thank you so much to all of you posting your support for me! It means so much to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Kathy and Courtney - thanks so much for coming to visit me too! I got home about 11:30 this morning and have slept most of the day. I am really sore - but Dr. M was in this morning and explained why and said I would be pretty sore for a few days mainly because of the hernia repair. The gallbladder part went fine and there were no stones any where else. Thanks again!!! I love you guys bunches!! Jill PS-I wi**** was last week-end at this time and we would be getting ready to the night away!
cappymoon
on 1/28/06 6:50 am - Northern, VA
Great news Jill! I was back up there today visiting Jean, and I did look on the board for you, but they had already discharged you. Glad to hear you are home and recouperating!! Feel better soon, and I, like you, wi**** was a week ago and we were getting ready to dance the night away, but now we can look forward to June Dianna
Susan E.
on 1/28/06 10:35 am - Purcellville, VA
Welcome home Jill. Glad you did well. Make sure you allow yourself to rest. There's not alot going on outside this time of year so your not missing much. Cold, blah weather. And I too second that wish of last weekend. Looking forward to June.Take care and if you need anything let me know, I'm not that far from you. Hugs Susan
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/28/06 11:39 am - Staunton, VA
I'm glad you're home and that everything went well! Take it easy for a while so you can heal! JoAnn
TammyNVA
on 1/28/06 8:02 pm - Chesterfield, VA
HI JILL Welcome home I've been thinking about you and your recovery. Was glad to hear from your visitors (thanks Kathy and Dianna) giving us updates. Take it easy and rest!! No this weekend! Get ready for June. Hey, thanks again for the clothes... I've been wearing that white sweatshirt with the embroidery around the house ALOT since I'm always cold, and I just love it! Love ya Tammy
David@Goal
on 1/28/06 8:25 pm - VA
Good news! Take it easy and rest - you will be -ing again soon!! David
Shanana
on 1/28/06 8:33 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad you are home. You will be feeling better soon. You can again soon. I will dance one for you, all by myself. Great exercise. Keep us posted.. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 9:36 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill - so glad you're home and doing okay. I called yesterday but no answer. You must have been sleeping. Anyway, I'm glad this is over for you. You got home earlier than I thought! That was great. Take care of yourself, and I'll check on you later. love donna
hollydecarlo
on 1/28/06 10:26 pm - hopewell, VA
welcome home jill glad to see all went well .. take it easy and you will be dancing in no time at all.. hugs : holly
Gail from NoVa
on 1/30/06 8:21 am - Bealeton, VA
Hey Jill, I'm so glad it's done and you're home recuperating. Let's hope for more good weather and you'll be back out on the motorcycle quick as can be! One of these nice weekends, I'm gonna push the ol' man to ride back up your way. I love the ride up towards the mountains. If we get around to it, maybe I'll give you a shout and we can meet at Bad Water Bills for a beer (I mean iced tea ) or something. I'm assuming Bill's is still there; it's been a while. Take care and enjoy your rest! See you REAL soon. Love, Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views