LIFESTARTS SUPPORT GROUP MEET FEB 2ND 2006

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 12:36 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Is January almost gone? That means it is time for our February Lifestarts Meeting . Next Week - February 2nd 2006 - Thursday 6:30 pm till 8 John Randolph Hospital - Hopewell VA Rooms A and B ( Basement ) If you are receiving this and live out of town and cannot make it . I always include you because you never know when you may be up there way !!! And if you are .. the invite is open to you as well . For those of you that missed last weekends January Snow Ball and Conference. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it was . So many new friends from all over came .. we celebrated our new life and just enjoyed being with family . I was able to give a seminar on Body Image .. and women's issues .. this was fantastic ! I am attaching for you some pictures that where taken at the Ball and the social events . Please be sure to take a peek .. I hope that those that can come out this week to the support group meeting can . I look forward to seeing you . Our group is growing for sure . It was a great meeting last month !!We learned so much ! I do not want you to miss this one .. good stuff coming your way . Take care .. and see you all soon . Hugs .. Natalie Tri-City WLS Support Group Director
lawoman
on 1/28/06 7:18 am - Hellertown, PA
Wish i could make it...but I think i am a little too far away, would love to though. i need to find a good support group. Take care and talk soon! LA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views