Sugar

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 7:01 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Snap Peas... Ha .. you thought this may be a post about sugar .. or dumping .. Nooo .. I found something that not only gives me the crunch sensation .. but sweet sensations too . They are sugar snap peas .. Not the flat ones . but the big ole plump ones . I started eating these last week and wow . They have really helped me fight the urge to snack on chips .. I found a low carb - tomato -bacon ranch dip and it is heavenly with these little pea pods .. So if you like you veggies these are great for you .. I found them at Walmart - in the salad section . Hugs, Tink
Tam
on 1/27/06 10:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks Nat. Sounds yummy! I am going to Wal-Mart later today so I will be picking some up! Tammy
Sporty Jill
on 1/27/06 11:17 pm - Norfolk, VA
Nat- They sound really good. My thing here lately has been craving crunchy things, so these sound like they would hit the spot! Thanks! Jill 23/206/145
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:36 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Nat - a Wal with a salad section!! Wow - you live in a ritzy part of town!! I've never seen that!!! Thanks for the tip - I'll get some on my trip to Safeway, which is where I have to buy produce!! Does this mean we can't have chips anymore -- they are so easy to eat!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 12:43 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
O gosh Donna .. yes My wally world has all kinds of salad stuff .. some even exotic fruits and veggies .. I get my ginger there .. my real raw vanilla beans .. it is awesome .. And no to chips .. or atleast for me .. If I do them .. I dump .. I will have a couple .. maybe when I do my Neked Burgers .. cuz ya can not have a burger w out chips .. I just can not waiste one calorie that is bad for me .. and chips really bog me down with carbs not to mention .. they give me .. well you know .. gas .. LOL Hugs .. Enjoy the sugar snaps they are awesome !
SlimminShannon
on 1/28/06 1:04 am - Richmond, VA
Nat did you get my email??
wanda
on 1/28/06 1:42 am
Nat, That sounds wonderful, I'm gonna try them. Did you also get the low carb-tomato-bacon ranch dip there? I want to try the entire combination! ~Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views