I am so PUMPED

kizie23
on 1/27/06 10:33 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I just have to share this. First, I am one month out today and I am down 48lbs. I have never felt better about my self than I do now. I have lost 48lbs since surgery and @30lbs before surgery. For a total of 78lbs since October 2005 Second, I found out today that my work hours have changed. I am now back on morning shift allowing me to be at home with the family in the evenings. Finally, I just want to say thank you to all the people who have replied to me, and offered me encouragement. It has all made me the person I am now and will continue to be. Thanks so much. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 1/27/06 10:51 am - Chesterfield, VA
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are doing soooooo well!!!!!!! I'm very happy for you. The new work hours sound great too. Should help in your overall balance of life. Take care sweetie, Tammy
wanda
on 1/27/06 12:04 pm
Yeah Melissa! I'm so glad that things are going well. That's a FANTASTIC loss and I know you'll enjoy the morning shift! ~Wanda
Kennie29
on 1/27/06 2:23 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congratulations!!! I hope you continue to be Blessed as your journey continues!! Hugs, Kennie
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 6:44 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Melissa ~Congratulations, how exciting!!!! After all the months of waiting, researching, healing, etc, to finally see the "results" on the scales is nothing short of fantastic. I know that WLS is a long and challenging journey but the rewards more then outweigh the obstacles. As the weight finally starts to come off you regain a new and wonderful sense of freedom. It puts all the challenges along the way into perspective and you realize with each pound you've lost, you've gained inner strength. Remember to CELEBRATE all the "special moments" along the way, big or small. Too many people ONLY focus on numbers, ie. pounds lost. There are so many "moments" to look forward to and embrace on this journey - don't let any of them slip by. Enjoy your new healthier life, you've earned it!! ~ Lei
Ms Court
on 1/27/06 11:29 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Melissa that is great. Enjoy it all because it sounds like your journey is on a wonderful path. Keep it up. Courtney 8 weeks out - 42 lbs
fanciterv
on 1/27/06 11:50 pm - Stafford, VA
Way to go, girl!!!!! That is sooooo awesome!! You rock! I'm jealous (only slightly kidding). The work hours change is terrific too!! Congratulations, it is great to hear all your wonderful news. Looking forward to the future....... Sue Kelly
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 1:18 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melissa, wow - that is awesome!! What a great weight loss. See, it's just so worth it, isn't it! And with your new work hours - life is good!! Keep up the good work Melissa, and keep checking in! That's so important to share your successes. It's funny to say this, but I used to be so envious of people when they lost weight and I was either standing still or gaining (before wls). Now -- I get almost as excited as the person who has lost!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views