Update on Jill & Jean

Ms Court
on 1/27/06 9:58 am - Remington, VA
I just got back from visiting Jill & Jean at the hospital. Both are doing great. Jill's gall bladder surgery went well, Dr. M found a hernia when he went in so he went ahead and stiched that up. She was hungry, tired, and a little bit sore when I left. But everybody watch out for Jean. She was up and walking laps when I went in to see her and she just had gastric bypass this morning. She looked great. She was energetic, full of questions and very excited about her new life. She was getting tired when I left her. Courtney 8 weeks out - 42 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 1/27/06 10:05 am - Fairfax, VA
It was nice seeing ya, Sweetie! Kathy
Ms Court
on 1/27/06 10:15 am - Remington, VA
You too. You really brightened my day today and it means a lot too me. C
Kathy & Rich
on 1/28/06 1:23 am - Fairfax, VA
Any time dear, any time! Hugs, Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/28/06 1:38 am - Fairfax, VA
Also, wanted to say that last night when Rich got home I was talking about you. I told him how proud I was of you. You are really sticking to "all the rules" and we all know how important that is with this surgery. You are going to go very far, my dear! Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 6:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's great news Courtney!! Its one of the main reasons I logged on to the boards this morning. I wanted to check on Jills' surgery - I know she was concerned, maybe even a lil bit worried about it ... and I wanted to check on Nat's mom. I wish I lived closer, woulda' loved to have gone up there with you to visit Jill and Jean. Does JEAN have a profile? I'd like to leave a message on her surgery page, but if I do a search on just "Jean" Im going to get a lotta' hits. Thanks for the WONDERFUL news - great way to start a Saturday morning. Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 7:45 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Psssst... I just found JEANS profile page on one of Dianna's (Cappymoon) posts, so you can ignore my earlier question. Teach me to get behind on my reading and posting, huh?
Ms Court
on 1/27/06 11:27 pm - Remington, VA
Behind on your reading... Are you saying there was something more pressing than us to do in your day? It would be nice if you lived closer so we could get together more often but they need us butterflies all over the state/US (for those of us who are outside of VA) so that we can spread our wings everywhere as needed. Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 1/30/06 7:22 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Leilani, First, I LOVE your name I'm keeping it in my back pocket in case I have a girl one day - it's a beautiful name for a BEAUTIFUL lady. I saw all your pictures from Richmond and you have taken your tool and not only used it but RAN with it - You Go Girl! I so appreciate your kind words - Thank You so much for taking the time to even write me!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:57 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, thanks Jean! Although it's a very COMMON name on the Hawaiian Islands, it's a tongue twister here on the mainland. My father is Hawaiian/Filipino, hence my name. For some reason, I'm the only kiddie that ended up with a Hawaiian name. My 3 siblings ended up with the easier to say/read names. Dontcha' know I rubbed it in every day of my childhood that SURELY it meant I was "the special one". Glad to see you're home from the hospital, posting and doing well. Just make sure to take it easy. We can sometimes get a false sense of wellness that tends to cause us to OVER DO it, early post op. Much success and happiness to YOU on your weight loss journey! - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views