Update on Mom ..

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 5:38 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for Mom .. OMG this woman floors me .. first of all ... we arrive at the hospital .. and she is full of herself .. and I wonder where I get my crap from sometimes.. they get her into the room ... and prepare her for her surgery .. and the nurse comes in and says Ok it is time to go .. mom looks at me and I tell the nurse .. OK you better bring my twin back to me ok .. and the nurse says to me and Mom.. OMG you can not deny she is yours .. she is your twin for sure .. then out of the blue Mom yells at me and says .. " Natalie .. tell these people how much you used to weigh " (Knowing this is just her way of being proud of me ) I humbly tell them .. O it is no biggy .. then Mom says Damit to Hell tell them .. so I did .. I said I used to weigh 310 pounds... well the doctor dropped his clipboard .. I swear to yall it was so funny .. they asked me how .. one nurse said " It had to be low carb right ? I told her no I had Gastric Bypass Surgery 20 months ago .. then the spin starts .. OMG I hear so many things about THAT SURGERY .. I said well THAT SURGERY saved my life .. so I kissed my Mom .. told her I love her and off they went.. pretty interesting day ..hmmm .. Well Mom is home in her chair .. I just left her . my sis is taking over for the night .. and she is planning now on how she is going to work out in the yard tommorow .. hard headed ... The best part is .. I came home and checked the boards .. and seen all these well wishes .. so I printed them and took them to her .. she asked me .. Who the hell are all these people Nat .. I told her these are my brothers and sisters .. the most loving family anyone could have .. she was amazed at the love .. I told Mom . . you have no clue how I love these people .. that they know what real love is .. and they show it everyday .. Thank you all again !! And Lei .. Will said to tell you that he would have helped but he was at work .. but to let you know that if YOU ever need any assistance ever he will help .. he has sorta a crush on you .. he told me Sunday that you where HOT .. and said Damn mom is this the lady you go dancing with in VA Beach .. I said .. yep .. he said dang mom .. she is so pretty .. Any hoo .. off to get my grandbabies .. THANK YOU MY VA FAMILY FOR LOVING ME AND PRAYING FOR MY MOM .. Tink ..
Ernurse323
on 1/27/06 5:58 am - Virginia Beach, VA
HI Nat, I am so glad your mom is doing well. That must have made you feel like a million bucks, her being so proud of you and letting everyone know your success story !! Your profile was great. I got a little teary when you were writing about your son's 21st birthday. : ( Send your Mom well wishes for me and tell her to cross her fingers that the groundhog doesn't see his shadow !! I am ready to get out in my yard also !!! : - ) Dana
Ric
on 1/27/06 6:28 am - Stafford, VA
Damn hun dont tell but that almost brought a tear to my eye................Love ya hun and give mom a big xo from me would ya.
SlimminShannon
on 1/27/06 7:22 am - Richmond, VA
I am so glad everything went well! You girls are definately alike. Determined to live strong! Tell her to take it easy. No yard work tomorrow. It is good that your mother is so proud of you, she has every right to be!! Shannon 357/237/135
Shanana
on 1/27/06 9:07 am - Altavista, VA
Glad to hear she is doing well. I was praying for you girls. Shannon
TammyNVA
on 1/27/06 10:30 am - Chesterfield, VA
I'm really glad to hear your mom is doing well... I know all about that hard headedness!!! My dad is the KING of the bunch! He was just recently diagnosed with cancer and didn't want to tell anyone... told the doctor he could drive himself home after treatments! Love ya Tink... see ya Thursday (are we still having support group?)
Kennie29
on 1/27/06 2:27 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I am glad that your mother is doing well and that yall continue to be Blessed!!! Hugs, Kennie
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 6:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Natalie ~ You're one of the MAIN reasons I logged on this morning - wanted to see how Momma was doing, and of course, in turn, how her baby girl (YOU) was doing! That's AWESOME news - Im so glad she made it through surgery with no problems and is now back home where she belongs, resting and recoup'n! I had every intention of checking the boards last night, but ended up taking some NyQuil and hit the sack early. Paul pulled a 24 hour duty shift, the house was quiet, I was feeling borderline yucky - so it was an EARLY Friday night for me. LOL, uh, as in IN bed by 8:00 -- oh da shame!! By the way, that handsome son of yours (Will) absolutely MADE MY weekend!!! Give him extra hugs from ......(this is the part that's gonna gross him out) .....lol, but give him extra hugs from his AUNTY LEI!! hehehe - wonder how "hot" he's gonna think I am, when he realizes we're FAMILY!?!? He's a very nice lookin' man - tall, broad, handsome, with a personality that'll make any chicklet melt. I really enjoyed visiting and joking around with him Saturday night. It's a shame he's soooooooo young and I'm so MARRIED - oh, and of course, that lil part about being family and all? Well, that kinda throws a curve into the mix too! Hugs and love to you and yours, Lei
yvette223
on 1/28/06 6:10 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I am glad everything went well, lots of hugss yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views