Virginia Pilot Story

Ernurse323
on 1/27/06 5:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Stephanie, I got a phone call from my Mom telling me about the article. Soooooooo..on the way back from Tricare Oceana where MY RECORDS ARE LOST AND NO WHERE TO BE FOUND...I picked up a paper. I hope it is all good. Getting ready to open it now !! Hugs, Dana
cappymoon
on 1/28/06 1:34 am - Northern, VA
Hey girl, long time no see! Thanks for the article, it is still giving me a tummy ache to think about it. I just wish these insurance companies would realize how much they would save in the long run. My sisters insurance will not cover it, and she desperately needs it!! My dad is ready to pay cash so she can get it. Miss seeing you around here, come back!! Dianna
Stephanie M.
on 1/29/06 4:23 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Dianna! I have been here...but I am not posting much right now. I have reinjured my back and have some other medical things going on right now that have me in severe pain. I am not sleeping, and I don't sit still very long....so I am not on the puter much. I try to read some posts and check email, but that is about it. I am back in PT again, so hopefully I wlil be better soon as far as the back goes, but the other stuff is something I will have to live with. I think about you often. My kids saw your pic one day when I was reading a post and were talking about how pretty you were! They could not believe you had this surgery, too! The good thing about this article is that they say this bill was just tabled...so it will be back. I just read the post about your dad and sis finally wanting the surgery. That is awesome. What an adventure awaits them! Take care, Stephanie
Kennie29
on 1/28/06 9:58 am - Chesapeake, VA
Ugh....when will they realize that this surgery will save alot of people's lives? It just does not make sense to me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views