From VA... prolly moving back!

Che1ly
on 1/27/06 2:08 am - Savannah, GA
Hey! I have been spying over here, for awhile..I am a Virginia native, and just moved away less than a year ago...anyways.. I am most likely moving back... ( LONG story...lets just say I am a typical wls patient!) and I am in Virginia a lot regardless ( Richmond/Charlottesville)...so I thought it would be nice to meet my OH family here...because I need the support! In fact, I will be intown next weekend.......I started my journey last year, at Dr. Shrimer ( or however you spell it) in Charlottesville... I am 5 months post op, 83 lbs down...and need to loose 42 more lbs to reach goal! I have really enjoyed reading your posts, and it feels good to say hi!
KathieKathie
on 1/27/06 2:35 am - Manassas, VA
Well, HI soon-to-be-neighbor-again!!! Do keep us posted! And mark your calendar now for the June get-together! (Details in previous posts by David@Goal!). You JUST missed a real blast of a gathering last weekend, darnit! ~Kathie
Che1ly
on 1/27/06 2:38 am - Savannah, GA
Thanks for the warm welcome Kathie! I saw the pictures.... looked like an awesome party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a party!
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 7:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Michelle - Glad you posted, hope to see MORE from you. Don't let the geographical lines stop you. It might say the "Virginia Board" but it's really the "Fun, cool, upset, silly, confused, crazy, intelligent, flusterpated, goofy -- and all around, COOL PEOPLE's" board. So you see? As long as you have a pulse, you pretty much qualify! Congrats on the weight loss - 83 lbs in 5 months? You're smokin!!!!
Che1ly
on 1/28/06 6:45 am - Savannah, GA
I have a pulse, and I fit in with all you said, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks girl.. I feel better,. thats for sure!
David@Goal
on 1/27/06 10:28 pm - VA
Welcome Michelle!!! David
Ric
on 1/27/06 10:50 pm - Stafford, VA
Well hi there and welcome back to VA!
hollydecarlo
on 1/28/06 3:45 am - hopewell, VA
welcome michelle, i too am a patient of dr. schirmers i had wls in oct congrats on your lose thats awesome
Che1ly
on 1/28/06 6:47 am - Savannah, GA
Ahh from Staunton.. I grew up in Charlottesville, did some time at JMU ....so I know the 64, 81 little town of staunton pretty well Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views