Dancing - TONIGHT - Alexandria DETAILS

KathieKathie
on 1/27/06 1:43 am - Manassas, VA
Ok kids! Here's the SKINNY on tonight (woo! Gotta love saying that now): Nicks Night Club http://www.nicksnightclub.com/ 642 S. Pickett Street Alexandria, VA (703) 751-8900 Couples dancing - 8pm Cost: $5 per person at the door (lessons in the back room, dancing in the front on the main floor after) ALSO! At the SAME time: Line dancing - 8pm Cost: $5 per person at the door (lessons in the front, on the main floor) Be there, or be... slightly rectangular! ~Kathie
Kathy & Rich
on 1/27/06 2:24 am - Fairfax, VA
Would love to go but am suffering from the Richmond-creeping-crud that is circulating around. So is Rich. Next time I'll try to come out and have Rich come after he gets off work. BTW, you and Jim look cool doing your 2-step around the dance floor. Loved it! What a big smile you had on your face during that dance. The biggest smile I've seen you wear, in fact. Kathy
KathieKathie
on 1/27/06 2:32 am - Manassas, VA
Awwww! I'm sorry to hear that you, too, got the Richmond-creeping-crud! I've been on antibiotics all week for it. Remember, I had no voice by Sunday. I sure hope *I* didn't start it! (By the way, you should SEE the HORSE PILLS they gave me! And I told her not to give me anything big! Even cutting them in half, they get stuck in my throat when I try to swallow. My poor pouch... must not be loving me much right now.) Get lots of rest. That's the best way to lick this thing. The cough syrup with codeine is nasty, but has some interesting side effects, too. Anyhoooooo... take care of you! We'll do this again, and again, and again, I promise... I'm going to schedule the Casablanca dinner REAL SOON, too! hugs (from inside a bio hazard suit), ~Kathie
Kathy & Rich
on 1/27/06 2:44 am - Fairfax, VA
Of course, the voice thing effects Rich alot more than me since his voice is his job! But he is being a trooper. He had someone fill in for him between 7 and 9 pm last night so he could rest and rest his voice. Lots of warm liquids and SF cough drops too. No way to pin this on you, babe! LOL! Sorry to hear about the horsepills. Yuck! Drink 'em with something warm - it'll help them dissolve. Hmmm, codeine, you say... Casablana sounds great. Hugs back to the woman dressed in the Tyvek suit! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 5:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathie , If I had not promised my Grandson - Nannie time tonight I would be there .. I want to learn to line dance .. I can 2 step some .. good enough to get out there .. Ask Wendy G and Lei LOL .. we did it some at the Banque one weekend .. Can I have a raincheck .. ? I would love to come hang out with you all and do this ... one weekend .. but I have been pretty vacant in the grandbabies lives these past months and I have Nanna time to make up .. Hugs .. you have a great time ! Nat
Grey_Goose
on 1/27/06 5:31 pm - Haymarket, VA
Kathie, You lucky girl!! How'd you score such a supportive designated driver? I hope he got what was coming to him for all those tied cherry-stems!! Thanks for taking Jen home
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views