GUESS WHAT! Onderland!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:19 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie - yes, I was extremely touched by your reaction to seeing me last week. When I saw you, Dianna, and Ross, it was like, yeah, this is really really worth it!! Thank you for your kind words, and for helping me through this process probably more than you know!! Greg and I will be there in June, that's for sure. It's an annual event now -- forever on our calendar!! love donna
Shanana
on 1/27/06 9:16 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations. I cant wait for Onederland. Got a few months for that. You are doing great!! Shannon C.
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:21 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Shannon, it was so fun to sit with you last week. You are a wild girl!! I love you!! I am glad we got to meet each other. You'll be in onderland before you know it -- it is so worth it, Shannon!! love donna p.s. I've been thinking about you and family this week and hope things are okay.
TammyNVA
on 1/27/06 11:05 am - Chesterfield, VA
CONGRATULATIONS DONNA!! I agree, you are pretty hot in MANY ways! I'm so excited for you reaching Onderland. I can't wain to join you there... but it will still be a while. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:24 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Tammy, the white river rafting winner!! How lucky is that!! I was so happy that you won that prize. Thanks for your kind words! They really mean alot. You know, you think it will be a while before you're in onderland, but it will be faster than you think!! It was fun to meet you last week! love donna
TammyNVA
on 1/28/06 8:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I was also excited about winning that particular prize. I moved to Richmond 6 1/2 years ago and have often thought about doing that trip. Thing is, I was always afraid of getting in and out of the boat, or possibly tipping over, because of my weight. This summer... that WON'T be a problem!! Tammy
Kennie29
on 1/27/06 2:41 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congratulations and keep up the good work! Hugs, Kennie
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:25 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kennie - thank you for the good thoughts!! It's pretty surprising, I haven't seen 199 in many many years! love donna
hollydecarlo
on 1/28/06 3:53 am - hopewell, VA
donna, congrats that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs, holly 255/188/130
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 9:38 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi beauty! Thanks for the kind words!! I am totally excited!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views