GUESS WHAT! Onderland!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:10 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathy, well thanks for putting the weight loss in perspective for me. I guess I look at some folks who lose about 20 lbs a month!! So it's nice to get a reality check - maybe I'm more the norm than the abnorm!! And thanks for the kind words - I appreciate it. It was good to see you and Rich last week doing your thing on the dance floor!! That was so much fun, wasn't it! love donna
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 11:48 pm - in, VA
Donna! That is fantastic! You are doing great. Jen
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:11 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jen -- thanks! And again, I am so buzzed that I can wear those pants -- a size 16. Who would have thought!!! I should have grabbed more!! love donna
Jewels
on 1/27/06 1:22 am - Woodbridge, VA
Congratulations Donna!!!! I knew you were going to be in Onderland!!! So lets Judy
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:16 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
So there's my lurking girlfriend!! Thanks for your kind words -- and I am so glad you saw this post!! I wanted to call you but thought I had bothered you enough with my little calls. Yeah, let's go to lunch and celebrate!! love donna
KathieKathie
on 1/27/06 2:40 am - Manassas, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it! You GO girl!!!!!!!!!!! And you were looking SO glamorous for the ball... look out Marilyn Monroe!!!! hugs, Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:14 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathie - thanks for the kind words, cutie!! And the Marily Monroe comment - that is so funny!! I love her!! What a cool thought to be compared to her!! Thanks again Kathie! love donna
Princess22304
on 1/27/06 2:59 am - Alexandria, VA
Donna: How exciting!! What wonderful news. I can't wait to see that number. Of course I started at 376.7 but I am down to 239. Anywho, congrats on the milestone!! Deborah B
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:17 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Deborah - where have you been!! I have been thinking about you so much. I miss you. Yes, you will be in onderland soon!! The way you are dropping weight - it will be really soon!! When can we see each other again??? love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 5:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Donna .. My Beautiful - Beautiful friend .. I seen this and cried .. why because I remember .. and sweety .. I can tell you it only gets better .. I want you to enjoy this ... and know that even though it seems slow .. remember it took a looooong time to put on the weight and you my dear are doing marvelous .. Seeing you at the conference for the first time since summer . .. well you know it overwhelmed me .. I am so very proud of you .. and I know you are living the lifestyle and working your tool ... and for that I respect and admire you .. keep doing what you are doing .. never give up .. !!! I cannot wait till June to see you again ... I hope you and Greg can come .. as I will be able to see more SUCCESS !!! Love you .. and welcome my dear to ONEDERLAND !!! Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views