GUESS WHAT! Onderland!!!

elizabeth b-c
on 1/26/06 11:15 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Donna, Congratulations!!! Way to go, girl. That's fabulous. elizabeth
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:03 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Elizabeth -- thanks for the good wishes!! I hope you are feeling better and things are back to normal for you! donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:02 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Jill - I wish I could have seen you at work jumpting for joy!! That was cute!! Thanks for your good wishes -- you're awfully close too little girl!! love donna
Dave
on 1/26/06 11:20 pm - Palmyra, VA
Most EXCELLENT! Us folks "a wee bit older" probably get more excited with every WOW moment we have! You looked great last week and today you're better. Congrats and keep working for your next milestone. I hope to see you in June and ask you who you are! You're one classy lady! Dave
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:05 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dave - foxy Dave!! Yes, these wow moments are always just so remarkable for me. Thank you so much for the kind words -- but you are the one that looked awesome last week. With that beautiful wife of yours - I love her!! Can't wait to catch up with you guys in June. Love donna
cappymoon
on 1/26/06 11:23 pm - Northern, VA
Yeah Donna!! That is WONDERFUL news!! You should be very proud of yourself, you are doing great! Like I told you when you walked in, after not seing you for 2 months, there has been a major change in you. You are looking very HOT and you are definately working your tool to your advantage...... Keep it up!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:06 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Dianna - I couldn't wait for you to see this since we had talked about it a week or so ago!! I'm going to be sending you an email about us getting together. I hope we can do that!! Thanks Dianna for your kind words. You've been a real friend to me. love donna
SlimminShannon
on 1/26/06 11:30 pm - Richmond, VA
WTG! You looked so beautiful in the pics from the conference. You have made such a huge change! I am so proud of you! Shannon 357/237/135
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:08 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Shannon!! I miss you. I did look at your new profile pictures -- wow, you are looking fantastic!! I wish you would have been at the conference last week so we could take our picture together like we did in June!! We both look different, don't we!! Thank you so much for you sweet comments, Shannon. I appreciate it. love donna
Kathy & Rich
on 1/26/06 11:34 pm - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Donna! Congratulations, Lady! Slow loser...pffft. I'm 8 months post-op and down 74 lbs since surgery. You are not losing slow! 70+ lbs in 4 months, c'mon now hun! Get real! You are doing fabulous and you know it. You look great! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views