GUESS WHAT! Onderland!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 9:28 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
I am so so dang excited!! ONE NINETY NINE!!! I've read and answered a few posts this morning, but I can't stand it anymore!! I am a week late -- I wanted to be in onderland at last week's conference, I don't know why, just was my goal! But I made it today -- 199!! I know you all know what this means -- it's like I've always said, on your way up in weight 200 is an awful number (or 300, 400), but on your way down, it's magical. I feel so good -- I mean not just physically, but I feel so dang, well I don't want to say hot cause after this weekend I see what hot girls really look like -- but I just feel so proud of myself. I haven't been this weight in I don't know how long. I am just a little over four months out, I started at 269 on the day of surgery and my highest was 289 (when I first started my preop preparation). I haven't been a fast loser that is for sure, but it has been consistent, and that is all I've ever wanted. I knew I had a slight disadvantage since I was a wee bit older than most of you folks, but I felt I had good determination and I was going to try as hard as I could to use this new tool to the best of my advantage. Thank you all my dear friends. You have been so supportive of me, and I appreciate all the love and kindness you always show me. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 10:09 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woooooooohooooooooooo, Gorgeous!! I just read the email and was going to respond to you there, but decided to peek at the board to see if you posted about it here. Heck, excitement and joy like this should be screamed from the rooftops and posted for ALL to share in. I'm so HAPPY, excited and proud of you, girlfriend!!! LOL, please tell me that this major accomplishment is MORE then enough to brush off any of the doubts you've ever had in yourself or your journey? You're a SUCCESS in motion, never lose sight of that - those that love you (ME at the top of the list) know it and see it, loud and clear. Love you - big hugs, Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 10:44 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei - well you can imagine how excited I am!! It is such a milestone for me. You know my doctor only had my goal at 200 and I went yesterday for a check up and he said the nicest thing. He said that I wasn't at my biological age which is what he based my goal on, so he was totally revising it. That was nice to hear, although when I first heard him say my goal was 200, I though no way am I going through this for 200 -- at least get me to 175!! Thanks girlfriend, I don't know what I'd do without you! love donna
sylvia
on 1/26/06 10:32 pm - Stafford, VA
Donna that is so fantastic. You are an inspiration, and thanks for sharing your success. Sylvia
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 10:45 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Sylvia - thank you so much for saying that I am an inspiration! I never thought of myself that way, that is for sure!! This has just been awesome for me -- I am still in wonderment at the change I am going through. It's great! love donna
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 10:38 pm - Remington, VA
Yeah Donna!!!!!!! Congratulations. But I do have to say I disagree with you. I saw that beautiful smile and bright eyes, and it all looked pretty hot to me. But if you don't want to use hot then we will just say gorgeous. I have to say you have eased my mind a little bit today. I have a tendency to get a little bit bummed because I don't lose fast but you put it in the perfect perspective for me because I am consistent, I use my tool, and that is what is important. Thanks so much. Courtney 8 weeks out - 42 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 10:58 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Cutie Pie! Thank you so much for your comments!! Being called 'hot' from a hottie like you is something I can't wait to tell my daughters about!! They haven't seen me since surgery so I think they won't be able to visualize that!! And yes, I decided that I'm not going to compare my weight loss with anyone elses because I think I am slow, and that is that!! But I am losing -- and that is what is important. Last week at the first session I wanted to tell you that I am just like you in the slow losing department and to just be patient!! It will happen. You're doing great Courtney, and I'm so glad I got to know you better at last week's conference. We need to get together more!! love donna
fanciterv
on 1/26/06 10:57 pm - Stafford, VA
Congratulations Donna!!!! That is truely onederful! And, Thanks for the inspiration! Sue Kelly
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:00 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Sue - thanks for your good thoughts!! I like that 'onederful'!! I hadn't heard that before -- it was cute. love donna
Sporty Jill
on 1/26/06 10:58 pm - Norfolk, VA
Donna- That's AWESOME! I here at work jumping for joy for ya! Jill 263/206/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views