Everyone even the LURKERS! :)

~*Country Girl*~
on 1/26/06 8:37 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
We have about 15+ coming to the Charlottesville Meet and Greet at the Golden Corral on Feb 18th at noon. I know there is a lot of lurkers on here (ME being one of them!) Yes I am coming out to post this! LOL I do pop out every now and then! Anyway, we want you the lurkers to come too! You don't need to post on here that your coming just e-mail me or Melinda Gregory. It is a great way to meet some of your neighbors and make new friendships! Pre and post ops are Welcomed! I have seen from reading posts that some wonderful relationships has formed through these get togethers. Referring to the Va Beach get togethers! So lets make this happen in CHARLOTTESVILLE! So those of you who have already said they were coming help us to encourage our lurkers to come. I have only met 2 people from this board so this is all new for me too! So come on and have some good food and good company for a few hours! If you are post-op and have any bring some before pictures we would love to see them! Looking forward to meeting all of you! Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 9:05 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lisa, I just went to Charlottesville for a wedding in October and it's beautiful there. Unfortunately a little too far for me to attend. I think it's so important to have these fun support meetings. I think the VA Beach gang has the right idea -- they meet often, and more often!!! Good luck with this Lisa, I'm sure you'll get a good response. donna
Dave
on 1/26/06 11:23 pm - Palmyra, VA
I'm trying to work my schedule so that my wife and I can be there. It looks like I won't be able to confirm until almost the last moment due to work. If there's a way, I'll be there. You're one that I have to meet anyway. Your profile was one that I focused on as your "transformation" has been very positive. Dave
~*Country Girl*~
on 1/26/06 11:29 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Well we sure hope you 2 are able to make it! It's going to be fun! Thank you for the sweet comment! I never in a million years thought I would loose 250 pounds! It's wonderful having a new life that you can wake up to and be so happy to be alive! Lisa
prissy25
on 1/27/06 12:45 am - Barboursville, VA
Yeaaa To Lisa she came out from hiding lol love ya kiddo you look great an people who knew you before will be shocked at the meet and greet. Dave hope you an wife are able to come and yes to everyone else we arent that far away come on out and enjoy meeting new friends.....
cappymoon
on 1/27/06 1:09 am - Northern, VA
Hmmm, that is 100 miles from me Let me see what is going on! I wouldnt mind meeting a few more people, and as long as finances and such work out, I might just be there! Dianna
~*Country Girl*~
on 1/27/06 3:48 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
It would be a nice day trip for ya! We would love to meet you! Lots to do in Charlottesville shopping and historical wise! Lisa
tsaxon
on 1/27/06 4:45 am - Charlottesville, VA
Try to come Little Dianna!! I had so much fun meeting you at the Walk in Richmond -I'll treat you to lunch if you drive down! Hugs, Tracey
cappymoon
on 1/28/06 12:55 am - Northern, VA
Ok, Tracey, you convinced me! I will be there as long as nothing happens between now and then!! See you soon! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views