Daily Post/CHALLENGE: Stubborn lbs.

Kitty Kat
on 1/26/06 7:43 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! Thanks to those *****sponded yesterday for the Stubborn lbs. post. Let's try to encourage EVERYONE to get involved. How will you move your body today? Walk, clean, walk, clean um, I think there is a pattern here. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 down! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? 7-11 24 10/10 going down. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? No food yet too early! ***STUBBORN lbs*** Here are those of us involved so far. Kat Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 167 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 0 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 148 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 0 Mom Date:1/26/06 Current Weight:195 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 0 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 164 Goal Weight:140 lbs. lost: 0 Jackie Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 183 Goal Weight:150 lbs. lost: 0 Jill Goal: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 157 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 120 - I want to loose at least another 17 by my birthday (6/10) Jen G Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 165 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 0 I hope to be at 140 by my surgery anniversary in April so inspire me! Hugs, Kitty Kat "A smile is the best workout for your heart." Twisted Whiskers - Jan 27th
lawoman
on 1/26/06 10:07 pm - Hellertown, PA
Hey girl! Not sure how I missed this one yesterday!! Sounds like a great idea. Hope you VA fun people don't mind a PA girl taggin along. How will you move your body today? I will at the gym on the treadmill after classes today...could get my butt out of bed this morning to get it done. I usually get in 2 and a half miles in 45 mins. I dont' think thats too bad. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Yeah I just did, my mulit's, I wait till later in the day to take my iron. Waiting on my B-12 to come, my doc never told me about them. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I am drinking my first shake of the day right now. I really need to work on getting more fluid in...maybe then I won't have time to eat as much!! Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? i haven't eaten anything yet today....but I hope to make some good choices. Maybe I will check back in later to let ya know how I did! ***STUBBORN LBS.*** Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: will post that this weekend, no scale at school, gonna buy one though!! Goal Weight: 170 lbs. lost: 0 but thats gonna change!
cappymoon
on 1/27/06 12:11 am - Northern, VA
Ohhh, very cool for you to post everyone, and their goals!! I love that! Ok, I have thought about this, and it is easier for me to post what I did YESTERDAY, and in posting yesterdays stats, I might inspire myself to do better TODAY (If that makes sense!) Ok, for yesterday: How will you move your body today? I walked some, not sure how much Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? Took them all! Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? I did ok, I got 3 bottles of water, some crystal light, and of course coffee Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? I did well with my protein, not so good with veggies and horrible with the carbs, and I know that is what I need to cut out in order to get the scale moving again (Fine, wonderful confessions for this am, but this is what I need, and someone to kick me in my ass) So, that is the status of me.....I will try better today! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views