My Mom

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 5:09 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am leaving her in about 10 minutes to take my mother to St.Francis today . She will be having a totally knew replacement on one knee and then some grafting on the other . Please be in thought of her today as she has really gone thru a lot this past year . And pray all the work outs I have done will enable me to carry her in the house .. Love ya. Nat
Tam
on 1/26/06 7:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Nat, Will be thinking of you and your mom and sending prayers your way today. Hope all goes well. Tammy C
stayceX
on 1/26/06 7:05 pm - Baltimore, MD
Keeping her in my prayers Nat. Let us know it it goes. Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 7:37 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous!! You and your momma will be in my thoughts and prayers - just do what you always do, keep it positive -- and ALL will be well. Hey? What the heck are YOU doing trying to "carry her into the house"??? Ive seen that son of yours, TALL and BROAD shouldered - get him to carry grams' in from the car. Sheeez, he could do it with one hand and still manage to haul his momma (you) in the door too. Let us know how things go! -- Lei
Kitty Kat
on 1/26/06 7:48 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey My Tink, You and your mom are in my prayers. I love you so much and know that God is here for us. Give it to him. Keep us posted baby. Hugs, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 7:57 pm - Henrico, VA
G'Morning Tink.....my thoughts and prayers are with your Mom and you today! Keep us informed ok? Hugs, Patty
Ric
on 1/26/06 9:53 pm - Stafford, VA
Hey sexy she will be in my prayers along with you hun . Keep us posted.................see ya soon !
David@Goal
on 1/26/06 8:05 pm - VA
Wish mom well- - did the hives vanish or just get worse? David
TammyNVA
on 1/26/06 8:19 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Prayers on the way... Love ya, Tammy
wanda
on 1/26/06 8:27 pm
Nat, Just said prayers for your mom and for you. I hope everything goes very well and she's up and about very quickly. Let me know if you need anything. ~Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views