Cory is home (for real this time!)

Fribby
on 1/26/06 4:41 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Just a quick note to update you on Cory. He was discharged last night (and we actually made it home this time). The medication that they started him on to raise his blood pressure seems to be helping and he says he feels well. The headache is down to a manageable level though it isn't gone yet. He was thrilled to be home with his puppies and I think it was very mutual for them being happy to have him home. So, he is on some meds and hopefully this will prevent it from happening. Thanks for your prayers and well-wishes. Patti
Kitty Kat
on 1/26/06 7:49 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey! Glad to hear he's home. I know ya'll are thankful! Keep us posted and take care of ya'll! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 8:00 pm - in, VA
So glad to hear that he is home! You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Jen
wanda
on 1/26/06 8:25 pm
Patti, I'm glad he's home. I hope the medication helps him rest and get well permananetly. Take care! ~Wanda
Shanana
on 1/26/06 8:42 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad he made it home. Please keep us posted. Be blessed. Shannon
Pat F.
on 1/26/06 9:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Patti glad he is home and doing pretty good. Just keep him resting for a while longer. The meds should help and it will just take a little easy for the next few days. Sending you our love and throughts.
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 9:09 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Patti, great news. Did they ever figure out what was going on? Take care of him -- and yourself!! I know this has been stressful. love donna p.s. Lei has some bags of things for you and she'll be in touch with you to figure out when to get them to you!!
Dave
on 1/26/06 11:26 pm - Palmyra, VA
Patti: That's great news. I've been praying for both of you. Dave C
Ernurse323
on 1/27/06 7:22 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Patti, What did they say was wrong? We would do tilts in triage and I STILL don't think his BP/pulse ratio was where it should be. Dana
TammyNVA
on 1/27/06 11:11 am - Chesterfield, VA
Patti, So glad Cory is home! Prayers continue for each of you. Love ya lots, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views