Gallbladder Surgery Tomorrow @ 3pm

TammyNVA
on 1/26/06 8:18 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Prayers and hugs on the way to you. I'll be thinking about you too! Take care and I'll be looking for updates! Tammy
wanda
on 1/26/06 8:22 pm
Jill, Prayers being said for you and the medical professionals who will be working with you. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. Let us know when you get home. Big hug, Wanda
yvette223
on 1/26/06 8:24 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
You are in my prayers Jill, All will be fine, Take care and thanks again for all your support yvette
Shanana
on 1/26/06 8:47 pm - Altavista, VA
I will be praying for you today. Hope you are all better soon. Sleep will help w/ no eating or drinking. That is how i made it before my surgery. Shannon
Pat F.
on 1/26/06 9:09 pm - Richmond, VA
Jill you will be in my prayers and thoughts. try not to worry the way they do it now is a piece of cake I had it done a few years back I did not have to stay overnight so maybe you will not either. The surgery is usually around 30 mintues and they will let you rest for a while and she if can hold down liquids and food and send you home within 3 hrs. Let us know how you are doing.
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 9:11 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill - thinking of you honey. Sorry I can't make it tonight, but I'll give Jon a call. Can't wait till this is over for you. I know you're nervous and it will be nice to just have it over. By the way, love the new posting picture!! love coming your way sweet friend!! donna
Ric
on 1/26/06 9:58 pm - Stafford, VA
You will be in our thoughts and prayers hun. Take care and keep us updated.
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 10:13 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning Jill. Hope your fears are easing soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Will stop by tonight to see you. Courtney 8 weeks out - 42 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 1/26/06 11:36 pm - Fairfax, VA
Jill, All will be well! Dr. M will take fine care of you as will the fine folks at Fair Oaks! Hugs, Kathy
cappymoon
on 1/27/06 12:28 am - Northern, VA
You are in my thoughts and prayers today Jill.....hoping for a fast and speedy recovery!!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views