Gallbladder Surgery Tomorrow @ 3pm

jilldennis
on 1/26/06 11:28 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
I don't know why I am so nervous - everyone keeps telling me it's easy...but for some reason - I think I am more nervous than before my WLS. The worst part is going to be going all day long with nothing to eat or drink!I just want it to be over with!! Also - I posted some more pictures on my site. I wish I was heading back to Richmond instead of Fairfax tomorrow! I've been telling everyone about last week-end - all week long! I will update again when I get back home...Donna is going to call Jon - or I will have my daughter post an update. Hugs! Jill 278/261/225/157 May2005/Pre-Op/SurgeryDay/Today
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/26/06 11:38 am - Staunton, VA
Hugs to you, Jill! You'll be fine, but it's still a pain in the rumbleseat!! I was just thinking how I wished I were headed back for the weekend in Richmond. I don't know when I've had a better time! Look out, June! I found out today that I will be having more cervical spine surgery soon. The doc wants to do it on March 13th, but I have to see if I can get off work for it. If not, I'll have to wait until school is out in June. (That would ruin my June plans!) Best of luck tomorrow. Hope to hear from you soon! JoAnn
lawoman
on 1/26/06 12:00 pm - Hellertown, PA
Good Luck! You will be fine!! I had mine out Dec 2004....it was a breeze compared to WLS. Take care and sending prayers your way! LA
nitengale
on 1/26/06 1:02 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Sweetie, GB surgery is so easy these days... you'll be in surgery about 30 mins and then to recovery room. Are they doing it by lap? If so, your time will be even easier as you know. Your surgery is late in the day but there may still be a chance you could go home tomorrow night. Our criteria is the ability to tolerate pain meds by mouth, able to hold down some food...even if its just crackers and gingerale and walking in the halls and peeing on your own. We have had our pts come out of surgery at 6 or 7 and home by 9 that night... piece of cake!!! Love and prayers headed your way... you'll be fine... If you need anything, have Jon give us a yell... we'll be right there... wanda aka wiggles
Kennie29
on 1/26/06 1:21 pm - Chesapeake, VA
You will be ok, don't even worry about it!!!!!! Hugs, Kennie
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 5:11 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Prayers are going up sweety for you . I will be gone most of the day today with my mother . Please have someone post so we can get updates on you . You will be fine .. Love you ! and Miss you .. Nat
Tam
on 1/26/06 6:58 pm - Richmond, VA
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! All will be fine. Hugs, Tammy C
Kitty Kat
on 1/26/06 7:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful! You will do just fine. God is on our side and just give it to him and all will be great! Hugs and best wishes to you. Keep us posted! Hugs, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 7:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Jill - You'll be FINE, sweet lady - and trust me, after all the trials and tribulations that come with weight loss surgery, this gall bladder stuff will be like a walk in the park. You're a very strong willed woman with a very STRONG support system in that wonderful husband of yours. I'm sure Jon will take wonderful care of you and that gives your friends (like me) a great peace of mind. Let us know how you're doing when you're up to it, okay? Or teach that sexy man of yours how to UPDATE on the boards. Hugs and love - Lei Pssst.. I read your other response to me about the "new message board" photo being submitted. GOOD FOR YOU!!! Although the one showing up now is also new, it's just too faded and washed out to show the true charisma that radiates off of you! You're absolutely stunning!!
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 8:04 pm - in, VA
You'll be in my thoughts today! Having just gone through this last month I'll say it is so much easier than WLS, of course I was still terrified of it considering what I went through after WLS. I will pray for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery for you! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views