Devrom and Fiber Choice?

Junebug60
on 1/26/06 7:16 am - Hampton, VA
Help! I bought some Devrom cuz, well, you know my poots...they are smmmmelllllllleeeeee They seem to help. Has anyone used these? I thougth Jane M used them but I haven't seen her post in a while. Anybody have any recommendations for gas relief, too? I am poooottttinn all the time. I'm guessing its because I am mildly constipated. I go, but never seem to finish. Seems like there is always some left but just won't come out. (sorry) Has anyone used Fiber Choice. Will this help soften my stools? I have tried the stool softener gelcaps but they don't do anything by make my tummy hurt. the Fiber Choice (by the way they are sugar free and chewable) tastes really good too. Welcome all recommendations. 328/187 -141 in 11 months
nitengale
on 1/26/06 1:07 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Rootin' Pootin' Cowgirl... (I have that problem too from time to time... I think I could fill my tank and drive cross country sometimes...LOL) You might want to keep a journal and try to correlate what is making this worse. For me its hot foods... and some milk products. Have you tried Beano, or Lactaid or Acidophillus tabs? They did help me. I know there are others out there with the same issues that may have some other recommendations. You might want to go into the archives or post on the main board as well ... good luck wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views