I am home!

yvette223
on 1/26/06 5:43 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I made it home, Thank you all so much for the support, When diane came by to see me she brought them with her, it was awesome, also thank you Jill for comming to see me and thank you kathy, sorry i missed you! Thank you all so much for your words of support and encouregement, they went a long way i appreciate it all. I will keep you all posted. Lots of hugs and luv to each of you thank you yvette
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 5:53 am - Remington, VA
Welcome to the losing side Yvette!!! Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 1/26/06 6:11 am - Fairfax, VA
I almost stopped by the hospital a little while ago but figured you might be "released" by now. Glad I didn't. You was sleeping like a baby when I stopped by yesterday evening. The nurse said you had been walking the halls like a good girl. Had she said that you weren't, I would have had to have woken you up and got you moving. Glad to hear you are home and doing well! Hugs, Kathy
Dave
on 1/26/06 6:21 am - Palmyra, VA
You big loser! Welcome to the "OTHER" side. Take it easy and follow your directions as best you can. Dave
Grey_Goose
on 1/26/06 6:25 am - Haymarket, VA
Yvette, Best wishes for a quick recovery!! Soft foods, Soft foods, soft foods...remember you have new baby tummy it takes a while to learn what it can do. Kelly
sylvia
on 1/26/06 7:22 am - Stafford, VA
Glad you are home and doing good. I tried to visit you before I went home, but your day of surgery they were waiting on a bed to bring you up the nurse told me, then the next morning before I left you were sleeping. Get some good rest now that you are home! My bed never felt better than it did last night. I have to call and schedule my appt with Dr. Moazzez tomorrow for next week - may be will run into you there! Sylvia
hollydecarlo
on 1/26/06 8:22 am - hopewell, VA
yvette, congrats!!!! and welcome to the losing side!!! take care and hope your feeling better soon hugs, holly
Shanana
on 1/26/06 8:29 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations Yvette!! You will feel better everyday. Shannon
cappymoon
on 1/26/06 9:39 am - Northern, VA
Aww, it was sooooo nice meeting you!! You are going to do GREAT, I know it!! Now that you know me, I expect to see you at the next NOVA meet and greet I know where you live, and I know it is a little bit of a ride, but believe me when I tell you it is worth making the connections with people here, it will help you so much in your journey! I am rooting for you sweetie Dianna
jilldennis
on 1/26/06 11:21 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Welcome home Yvette!!! You know - I was thinking on the way home - maybe we could schedule our follow-ups with Dr. M at the same time and ride together! I will give you a call when I get out of the hospital to check on you! It was great meeting you!! Welcome to the loosing side!!! Remember to sip-walk-sip-walk-sip-walk! - It's the key!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views