Surgery tomorrow and scratchy throat?

lookin2lose2
on 1/26/06 4:01 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I don't have a cold just a scratchy throat, no fever and it possibly could be from stress shakin in my boots over here Seriously, I feel great, cleaning up the house getting ready for my return home from the hospital so I do feel great! My question is can your surgery be delayed for a scratchy throat? Again, I don't have a full blown cold or anything sort of feels like nasal drainage sorry TMI. Your thoughts.
Christine Hood
on 1/26/06 5:21 am - Fort Eustis, VA
drink some tea! quick!! or at least ho****er with lemon!! good luck!
hollydecarlo
on 1/26/06 8:27 am - hopewell, VA
hope all goes well for you tommorow see yah on the losing side. you will be in my thoughts and prayers tommorow god bless you and think happy thoughts every thing will be fine. hugs, holly
Shanana
on 1/26/06 8:33 am - Altavista, VA
Praying you are feeling better. Blessings for you tommorrow. SHannon C.
Ernurse323
on 1/26/06 9:51 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hiya !!! I doubt they will delay your surgery. It could be post nasal drip also. The meds they will give you for anesthesia will dry you up. Congrats to you !!! Dana
Kennie29
on 1/26/06 1:26 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Good luck tomorrow, soon I will be a bench warmer on the loser's side too!!!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 7:31 pm
I saw Jean today 1/27 and she was up and walking and feeling real good. I am so happy for her. Jean, I can not wait until July when we will unleash our new bodies on the beach and celebrating. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family while you go through with your recovery. You rock!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views