More Virginia Pictures

Nannette
on 1/26/06 2:26 am - Toms River, NJ
OK guys -- here are my pictures too -- I've also "borrowed" some from others for my picture gallery. There is no password needed. Enjoy. http://www.picturetrail.com/uid3632816 Hugs, Nannette
lawoman
on 1/26/06 4:03 am - Hellertown, PA
Thanks for sharing them. I am still in awe....this weekend was a weekend that I needed for a long time...put alot in perspective for me. Take care and keep in touch! Leigh Ann
Nannette
on 1/26/06 7:23 am - Toms River, NJ
It was good seeing you again Leigh Ann -- I'll keep in touch -- you do the same. It was a great weekend, that's for sure! Hugs, Nannette
Dave
on 1/26/06 4:14 am - Palmyra, VA
Thanks for the views and the memories! I also have to say that you are one hot looking thing (in a good way) and an inspiration to others! Dave C
Nannette
on 1/26/06 7:25 am - Toms River, NJ
Thank you kind sir -- I am humbled by your compliments -- not sure if I feel like an inspiration, but it sure has been a helluva ride - hanging on tight for the rest of it with both hands! Nannette
cappymoon
on 1/26/06 9:46 am - Northern, VA
Ms Nannette..... So nice to meet you!! I love your pictures I am hoping you will be back in JUNE, say you will, it wont be a party without you!! You are a sweet, warm soul, just wish I had more time with everyone to get to know them!! So, in June, I plan on getting to know you better, if you are coming....... Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 9:57 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Dianna--I know Nan won't be there in June. A little thing called her wedding is getting in the way. Clearly the woman needs to work on priorities
cappymoon
on 1/26/06 11:24 pm - Northern, VA
DAMN.... Oh well, maybe next time!!
Nannette
on 1/30/06 12:07 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Diana -- it was great meeting you too -- I hadn't known there were so many hot women in Virginia (men too) -- but my daughter lives there now (she's in the Navy), so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Yes, Lynda is right -- not coming in June -- my wedding is on the 24th -- Damn -- sorry too, but count me in for the next one! Hugs, Nannette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views