New pics on Profile

Teresa Isphording
on 1/26/06 3:58 am - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Jen You look amazing!!!! I've been checking out everyones pictures from this past weekend, You and everyone else look stunning! I wish I could have been there with all of you but at 7 1/2 months pregnant I'm sure I wouldn't have made it past 8:00 at night. Tom and are planning on coming up for the June get together. Of course you know I'll have to show off my new little angel then too. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see you in June! Hugs Teresa
Susan E.
on 1/26/06 11:02 am - Purcellville, VA
Hey Jen, wow you look amazing. Nice meeting you and Kelly last weekend. Nice couple you are. Hope to see you again at the next shindig in June or Fair Oaks support group meeting. Hugs Susan
nitengale
on 1/26/06 1:45 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Jen, WOW!!! I have seen your pic online but I never would have put the current you and the pic together (I'm a little slow)...WOW!!!! You looked so pretty Saturday night...that was a great color on you... Thanks for keeping check on me and my ailments... you are such a sweetie...hope all works out well for you... hugs wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 7:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Ya' know, between YOU and my twin here in VaBeach (Wendy).... ya'll are making me WISH I could dye my hair red and look half as gorgeous as you two do. Hey? Did you get the new message board photos I emailed back to you? As always, Im having challenges with EMAIL and a lotta stuff is getting bounced back, so I thought I'd toss the question on the boards. Love the profile pics - beautiful as ever! -- Lei
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 7:57 pm - in, VA
Hey Lei! I did get the pics thanks so much! I submitted the one from Friday for my new posting pic, so we'll see when they do that! Thanks for making them the right size for me. You are super! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views