New pics on Profile

Jen_G
on 1/26/06 12:25 am - in, VA
I put two different pictures on my profile...I'm not smart enough to do pictures through out the thing so they are at the bottom. I put one of me pre-op because none of you ever knew me that way...when I met you in Richmond last summer I had already lost 40lbs The other one is from Richmond this weekend...wow seeing them side by side brings lots of emotions! Anyway...take a peak if you want! Jen
jilldennis
on 1/26/06 12:40 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Jen - I was great meeting you! You look fantastic!! Jon and I stopped by his sisters house last night. She had not seen me since just after WLS. She couldn't believe it! She is one of these "perfect size 12" people...who said I shouldn't do the surgery etc... of course her first question to me is what size are you now...I just loved telling her I was a size 10!! It made my day! Hugs! Jill
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 5:48 am - in, VA
It was great to meet you too Jill! I knew it was you at the Sheetz station on the way down, I should have said hi! Oh well, I'm pretty shy like that. Congrats on the size 10..woo hoo! You look amazing yourself. Jen
lawoman
on 1/26/06 1:05 am - Hellertown, PA
Looking good!! Awesome job! Take care and keep in touch! Leigh Ann
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 7:08 am - in, VA
Thank you! Will definately keep in touch! We'll have to get together soon.
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 1:07 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Jen - even at your preop picture, you were beautiful!! But now -- wow!! Totally stunning. By the way, I wore the pants on Monday (even though they are sort of summer) and felt so good!! They fit!! Can you imagine -- a size 16. I can't believe it. It was so good to see you and Kelly again. He's really an awesome guy - great personality. thanks for sharing these pictures!! donna
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 7:10 am - in, VA
Donna! That is so exciting! I bet you looked great in pants that actually fit. I have such a hard time going down in sizes, but when I do and wear clothes that aren't baggy it's easy to remember it's all worth it! Jen
KathieKathie
on 1/26/06 1:30 am - Manassas, VA
w0000000000000000000000t! Sexxeh! ~Kathie
Chyanne2u
on 1/26/06 2:48 am - Kings Mountain, NC
WOW Jen.... You look totally amazing!!! You have to be so proud of yourself. I know I would be. I am hoping to be there by next year at this time. I'm pre-op and waiting but I am sure the time will come and I will get my approval. Until then I will just wait patiently or as patiently as I can I am always blown away by the before & after pictures. I can only imagine how you must feel. It's awesome to see the difference between the two. Sometime (most of the time) it doesn't look like the same person. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!! You are amazing!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 3:02 am - Remington, VA
Looking great Jen. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views