Tummy Hurts!!!!!!!

Sharon Q.
on 1/25/06 11:03 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey guys!! So odd how I never ever get sicky, and now my tummy hurts sooooooooooooooooo bad today!!! It's like this major pain in the middle that will not stop!!!!!!! Took a pepcid, walked and worked out, now it's worse. I don't know if I should be worried, or maybe it's just a bug??? Whatcha think???? Thanks guys!! XoXOOXXOOX Sharon
fanciterv
on 1/25/06 11:11 pm - Stafford, VA
Hi Sharon, My advice is to call your Surgeon's office. Pain in the abdomen can be a sign of potential serious problems. It is not a silly question, so you don't need to feel embarassed to call them. It is better to ask them than to risk your life. Please let us know what they say........... Concerned, Sue Kelly Stafford, VA 380/364/330
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:13 pm - Northern, VA
Big goofball, call Dr M.....he will let you know what you need to do! I had the same thing a few months ago, and ended up in the ER...dont take chances sweetie... Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 1/25/06 11:47 pm - Fairfax, VA
Hope you called Dr. M! Always best to call and be safe. Pain isn't good! Hugs, Kathy
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 12:07 am - in, VA
Please say you already called the surgeon and he's seeing you! Course I'm paranoid, but gall bladder shot right to my mind! Hope it's nothing for you sweetie! Jen
Sharon Q.
on 1/26/06 12:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I'm drinkin tea now, hoping it gets better. I'll call in awhile if it's not. Of course hubby picks today to take off for Atlantic City for 2 days!!! My neighbors are all here though. I'm sure I'll be fine.............you guys are so sweet to worry. I'm callin my Mommy...............she always makes me feel better when I'm sicky!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! XOXXOOXOX Sharon
jilldennis
on 1/26/06 12:16 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Sharon - I agree...call Dr. M!!! Keep us posted! Jill PS-By the way I didn't get a chance to tell you - you looked fantastic at the conference!! Keep up the great work!
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 3:01 am - Remington, VA
Hope you feel better soon Sharon. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Grey_Goose
on 1/26/06 5:35 am - Haymarket, VA
Ok, so did the tea and talking to Mom help, or do you still have pain? We're all eager to hear you are ok.!~! Kelly
Sharon Q.
on 1/26/06 6:02 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Did the tea.................fell asleep and didn't call mommy. Tummy hurts really bad still. Finally gave in and put a call into the dr. Waiting for him to call back. I feel like such a wimp, but my tummy really hurts. WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Kids are on their own tonight. Thanx for caring guys!!! XoOXOXOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views