Tomorrow is my big day . . .

lookin2lose2
on 1/25/06 9:50 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Please say a prayer for me tomorrow is my big day. I would really appreciate your prayers and kind thoughts. I'm so darn SCARED it's PATHETIC!
ElizabethC
on 1/25/06 10:04 pm - Wirtz, VA
Hang in there, Jean!! Tomorrow will be here soon and you will do great! We will definitely keep you in our prayers Godspeed! Elizabeth
lookin2lose2
on 1/25/06 10:17 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Thanks Elizabeth for your note - I truly APPRECIATE IT!!
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 10:16 pm - Remington, VA
Try and relax some. It is normal to be scared. You are in good hands and the hospital staff is great. Soon we will be welcoming you to the losing side. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
lookin2lose2
on 1/25/06 10:20 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Courtney, First, I want to tell you I saw you in the pictures from Richmond and you are beautiful and such an inspiration for someone like me who is starting their journey. You look Great! 8 weeks out and 41 pounds that is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for your note it's comforting!
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 2:49 am - Remington, VA
Wow thanks so much for the compliments. It is kind of amazing being considered an inspiration. I will be dropping by the hospital tomorrow to see Jill. Do you mind if I stop in on you too? C
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:21 pm - Northern, VA
Jean, I didnt get a chance to reply to your email, things have been crazy!! But know you will be in my prayers, and I will be there Saturday, pending my car gets FIXED The part should be at the dealership tomorrow, and hubby will be working through the night to fix it! I told him it was important for me to have a car Saturday, cause I am going to the hospital He said no problem (BUT we all know how men can get!) So, as long as I have wheels, I will be there!! Dianna
Pat F.
on 1/25/06 11:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Jean I will keep you in my prayers and throughts. Good luck tomorrow and welcome to the losing side and many wow moments for you.
jilldennis
on 1/25/06 11:56 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Jean You are in my thoughts and prayers...you will come through your surgery just fine! I am having surgery tomorrow too. What time is yours? Mine is at 3pm...and I am having my gallbladder removed by Dr. Moazzez. Maybe I will see you there! Hugs! Jill 278/261/225/157 May'05/Pre-op/SurgeryDay/Today!!
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 12:31 am - in, VA
Will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! Congrats and we'll see you on the other side Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views