*NEW!*Daily Post/Stubborn lbs.

Kitty Kat
on 1/25/06 9:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning VA Buggas! Each day I am going to do a 2 fold post. 1st will be the 4 daily questions and secondly the Stubborn lbs. some of us are wanting to get OFF before our big to do in June. ***Please thank our beautiful Dianna (Cappymoon) for this GREAT idea!*** ya baby! ***Moving forward: PLEASE let's ALL try our best to reply each and everyday to support one another to get those stubborn lbs OFF! How will you move your body today? I will do my walk @ 2 miles today. Back has been giving me some issues and I hope to take it easy for the rest of the week. My heating pad has become my closet companion the past 2 nights. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 down the hatch! 2nd 1/2 this pm. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Working on my coffee then will switch to Crystal Light Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? I've SUCKED at foods since the weekend honestly. Tummy has been kinda crabby. Drucilla (my pouch) is being a brat. Is ok I will make better choices today. ***STUBBORN LBS.*** Goal: to get off our unwanted lbs by June We need to support one another to meet the ultimate goal! Let's make this an all out challenge. Let's come up with THE goal we'd like to reach. For example: how about a total # of lbs. we'd like to meet from all of us? We will list our names here with our current weight and the desired lbs we'd like to lose and I will compile a spreadsheet and update it say once a week. Then I will post it as often as wanted for us to see everyone's progress. Also, we should post what each of us is doing to reach our goal(s) and be specific. We could benefit from one another SO greatly! Are ya'll up for this challenge? I KNOW we are! Copy & Paste into your reply! Date: Current Weight: Goal Weight: lbs. lost: ***Lets support each other to get the lbs off before the June WLS BOOGIE & SPLASH 2006*** Hugs, Kitty Kat "I'm leading the search to find the bright side." Twisted Whiskers - Jan 26th
Kitty Kat
on 1/25/06 9:17 pm - Richmond, VA
Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 167 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 0 My current regimen mostly consists of walking 3-5 days a week @ 2-4 miles (typically 2) and getting in all my fluids, vits and food. I am sure to be encouraged by ya'll so do share you're plans. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Sharon Q.
on 1/25/06 9:22 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Kitty Girly!! I haven't posted to your daily posts yet..............but now's a good time to start huh???? It's sunny out, and after my tummy stops hurting I'm going to Curves and walking too. Lots of exercise today. --Took my morning vitamins --Drinking my coffee, will switch b4 Curves --Had my healthy oatmeal --I pretty much always make good food choices. Now that I'm not PMSing anymore, I'm doing much better overall. Came back from the conference having lost like 4lbs!! Go figure!! Those last 8lbs are gonna suck, but I so wanna get to 140!! HELP ME!!! XOXOXO Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 148 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost:141 Sharon
Pat F.
on 1/25/06 9:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Ok here is a first in a long time. I am losing slowly and trying to walk as much as I can. When I started I was 238. I am getting all my meds which now I am taking a iron pill 2x a day getting the first set in now. Date:1/26/06 Current Weight:195 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost:0
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:17 pm - Northern, VA
I have stubborn lbs!! LOL, dont we all! When I was MO, I HATED hearing women wine, I need to loose 10lbs, I need to loose 20 lbs, but now I know where they were coming from!! So, here are my stubborn lbs stats: Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 164 Goal Weight:140 lbs. lost:0 (Towards this goal) I did get down to 158 for 1 DAY. That was all, then back to the 160's for me. So, I want to concentrate and really try hard on this. If I lost 4lbs a month, I will meet my goal. Easy? We shall see, I need to go to the GYM and maybe it will be easy Dianna
jilldennis
on 1/26/06 12:33 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Ok - this is my first time for this too...I won't be able to come to the June event but I want the last of the pounds off by then too!!! How will you move your body today? Today is generally my slow day - I do Curves Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - but since I have gallbladder surgery tomorrow - today I am going to do the bike and ablounger here at the house after I finish paying the bills and then the dog and I are going to take a walk (3 miles round trip) Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 down the hatch! 2nd 1/2 this pm. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? One water down, working on the first of the protein shakes Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? I've pretty much sucked at eating the last 2 weeks...everyone keeps telling me it's the gallbladder - so I've been adding extra protein and drinking extra... ***STUBBORN LBS.*** Goal: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 157 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 120 - I want to loose at least another 17 by my birthday (6/10) ***Lets support each other to get the lbs off before the June WLS BOOGIE & SPLASH 2006***
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 12:40 am - in, VA
How will you move your body today? So far I walked back and forth to the Navy Yard in the freezing cold seemed the wind was against me both ways..don't you hate that...will probably be doing more walking later, but Thursdays are bad days with work and school in the evening Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st ones this morning after brushing teeth, rest before bed before brushing teeth Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Water for me so far about 40 oz Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? I did my protein shot (love that profect!) and that's about all...i guess lunch is soon, no idea what i'll do for that or dinner see above mention of work and school! Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 165 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: so far 131, towards this...nadda I hope to be at 140 by my surgery anniversary in April so inspire me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views