Moving

Cinderellen
on 1/25/06 8:04 pm - Winterville, NC
Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that my family and I will be moving to North Carolina on Monday. We actually move out of our house tomorrow, but the settlement is Monday. I hope that even though I won't be a Virginian anymore, that I can still post on the boards here. Thanks for all your support over the past year or so. ~Ellen
ElizabethC
on 1/25/06 8:11 pm - Wirtz, VA
I sure hope you'll come visit here on the Va board! I've always felt that North Carolina was a "second home" to me because I have so many friends and family members living in NC. I hope the move goes smoothly, and maybe the weather will be warmer!!! I am freeeeezing here Elizabeth
Shanana
on 1/25/06 8:39 pm - Altavista, VA
Sad to see you go but you better post here and keep us posted on your progression in you journey. Did you get some of the clothes i sent to the exchange? I hope so. Keep in touch. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 8:55 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi ellen, good luck on your move! It was so fun getting to see you at the conference. I hope that you will keep us all aware of your journey so we can follow your progress. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 9:03 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Ellen ~ It was nice to finally meet you in real space (this weekend) although the time flew by way too fast and there just wasnt enough time in a day, ya know? As far as still posting here after you move?? LOL - of COURSE you can/should!!! It might say "VA" board, but that's just a technicality! Think of all the wonderful friends that came in from OUT of state this weekend to spend time sharing our common bonds - obesity/weight loss surgery/life. It comes with no geographic boundaries, so please stay in touch, on a DAILY basis! Good luck with your move and again, congratulations to your hubby! - Lei
wanda
on 1/25/06 9:46 pm
Ellen, Good luck to you and your family. Check back in with us and let us know when your surgery is scheduled so we can continue to support you. Take care! ~Wanda
Carole V.
on 1/25/06 10:30 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Ellen, Where in NC are you heading? I have folks/friends in several parts of the state, and would be glad to hook you up, if needed, for some local info/help. Please keep posting here, as you are now considered part of the family, and moving out of the state doesn't change that. Good luck with the move, Carole
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:24 pm - Northern, VA
Ellen! Good luck on your move, and dont you dare leave this board! All are welcome, and the more the merrier! That is what makes this board so great!! So, come back and post often, let us know how you are doing!! Dianna
Jen_G
on 1/26/06 12:09 am - in, VA
Good luck on your move! I hope all will go smoothly for you. Of course you should still post here, we are all very interested in your journey! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views